Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Briansol, Apr 25, 2012.
10 most polluted cities - 1. Bakersfield, Calif. (1) - CNNMoney
half are cali
Except for the gun laws
and the mudslides
and the hippies
and the earthquakes
and the illegals
and the shacks that cost $2342423432432234
and the Prius.
Whatever makes you feel better about yourself living in the boring tighty-whitey shit-hole that is CT.
awww geah!! Bako #1 on the list.. yeee.. lol
California is ruined for me as of right now, simply because of illegals being eligible for financial aid to go to school there. If it weren't for that, I'd have nothing against Cali.
*Should be noted that this is not the only state doing so.
California condom rule has porn industry eyeing move to Arizona | Fox News
I am an immigrant, I've lived in California for almost 3 decades and I have what you may call "Left Wing Ideals," but this is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. Why?
1) They're illegal, meaning they broke the rules. We give money to people who break the rules?
2) Learn English. Learn it, love it. Plenty of countries have English has the official language besides the United States. List of countries where English is an official language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
3) Get a green card. If you have the ability to read and write English fluently, you should be able to obtain one.
USCIS - Green Card Through a Job
Not only that, they even have a lottery system for it.
Diversity Visa Program: DV-2013 Entry Instructions
4) California colleges are continuously raising tuition at least by 10% every year since 2003 to help cover costs. Yet, we are giving free money to people who break the law? Tuition history for my alma meter:
UC Davis News & Information :: UC Davis Facts: Annual Fees and Tuition, Full-Time Attendance
and not just my school:
CSU SACRAMENTO - 10 Year Fee History | Fee Rates | Student Fees | Budget | CSU
f*** this bullsh**
5) They are giving people who broke the law financial aid, but Congress is budgeting it because there isn't enough to go around?
Big Budget Cuts Proposed for Student Aid: Is Your Grant Safe? - CBS News
Somehow, this "maff" isnt adding up.
agreed. officially, the US has no official language though.
You're officially an official from the Redundancy Department of Redundancy.
B doesn't speak redundantly when he speaks.
Haha good one. Its not even the "official" language of England.WTF? It is de facto and never in my life would I travel to Mexico or South Korea expecting someone to speak English. But, I guess if California accepts ebonics as a language, we're already in deep dookie anyway.
Separate names with a comma.