reason number...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

After all this time you guys are still insanely jealous of our beautiful state. :)

i think you should get a ham sandwich.

EG- I agree. We here in Cali are a bunch of weirdos. But, I wouldn't have it any other way. ;) And I wasn't trying to say you were extreme... hell, even I think a lot of hippies should get the axe. they smell. just like this guy above me with the cheeseburger.

not you.... you posted where i was gonna post. move! you're always in my way. :D

so, why do you claim the BMW as yours? That's your wife's car. Liar. Tell her I'll race her for pinks.
whats hers is mine. :) that car is slow, you'll smoke it. lol. wait, what kind of pinks are we racing for? :ph34r:

you don't even know what i'm racing him with. you're going to lose, sean. guaranteed. hahaha.... man... to think... mike didn't even know what car i was racing him with either...

nope. after all, he can't have 3 dailies. that's unfair by design. And either way, the CRX is street legal. hell, i'll even race him in the Si. now that's even better. haha... he'll still lose. ;)

What do you all think about bragging about your leather, 4dr, sunroof ,remote start, bose sound, h22 swapped accord in a strictly stylish yet powerful enough to get the job done kind of way

nope. after all, he can't have 3 dailies. that's unfair by design. And either way, the CRX is street legal. hell, i'll even race him in the Si. now that's even better. haha... he'll still lose. ;)

I'll race what ever you have.

On my bike.

Back