rebuilt my ride turbo d !!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

custompainter

drive it like U stole it
just got done rebuilding my car
y8 mini swap
act stage 2 clutch and presure plate
fadenza fly wheel
Rc 310cc injectors had to rewire new injector plugs
aem fuel rail and FPR
hks blow off
IHI turbo
HX manifold
custom down pipe
front mount inner cooler

bad news just got back from the street races out here in CT my new oil pan gasket didn't like the fit
got all the way out there my car started leaking oil from the oil pan next thing i knew it was pooring out from the oil pan - good stuff NOT
on a good note i killed a LS DELSOL on the high way going there I think thats what started my problem anyway cars home i'm home and i'll be fixing it first thing tomarrow when i get up LOL......................

alright so i got everything apart i guess i over torked the pan bolt and pinched the gasket to hard and it split on two corners i just gave it the RTV orange special so i'm waiting a few and i'm going to tighten it back up and see what happens
hopefuly this will work cause i have no where else to get a gasket today and i have to drive this car to work tomarrow

well it's in the RTV seems to be holding just took it for a ride we'll see how it holds up on the way to work tomarrow :) hopefully i'll get there

well i just got home from work - it made it 65miles round trip anyway if anyone out there can answer this please do
when i'm starting off my car starts to sputter then it starts taking off slow sputtering and then it stop sputtering and takes off like hell what can i do to get rid of the sputtering

LOL nothing yet just got the FPR wide open and i'm not pushing it only taking it up to 4 lbs right now i have an 8 lbs waste gate so i cant go much father anyway
i dont think i'm going to need any managment anyway i'm not rying to kill things with this car just make it a little faster
i will be picking up a new fuel pump in a couple days to boost my presure up and i think that will be all i'll need but i havent gotten that far yet so will see what happens i have another motor on stand bye if anything goes wrong

you will need at least a safc or something. it doesn't do any good to build a motor and not tune it a little bit.

hey guys just dropped in a new fuel pump got the walbro 255 seems that fuel presure was my problem
i still plan on tuning it but right now it seems to be running good so it's not top on my list what would you suggest i do when i do tune it

tune with what you can afford. trust me man, it will be a better power/dollar investment than any other mod at this point. plus with all your fuel mods, you really need to get it set right.

if you want it done right, you should try crome or hondata. something like that. if you want to do it cheap, an safc will work.

safc ?? whats that
anyway i just hooked up with a walbro 255 fuel pump and put that in made a big difference and i tryed one of those map check valves ...LOL map check valves dont work for sh-t at least on my car it didn't

safc ?? whats that
anyway i just hooked up with a walbro 255 fuel pump and put that in made a big difference and i tryed one of those map check valves ...LOL map check valves dont work for sh-t at least on my car it didn't
you're kidding right?

apexi_safc2_large.jpg
https://secure.buschurracing.com/catalog/images/apexi_safc2_large.jpg

lol.... yeah i feel dumb - i didnt know you could tune your car with that i thought that was just for the vtec

Back