Recall on 2010 Camaro V8's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I drove past a Chevy dealership in CT about 3 weeks ago and they had 2.

Holdon when did they start selling them? I swear I've seen two on the road(may have been the same car).

I am pretty sure I saw one on the road awhile back as well. It was sitting in a parking lot and I just caught a glimpse of it, so I could be wrong.

last time I was in columbus my dad told me dealerships around there were having them up on March 15th. the wiki says March 16. I've seen a couple driving around chicago for the past couple weeks and what must have been a pre production model in Reynoldsburg Ohio way back in February.

Not to get off the subject, but double0Si, I just noticed you travel between chicago and columbus. I take it you ride through Fort Wayne a lot then?

Usually I just go down 65 to Indy then 70 all the way there (about 5 1/2 hours. But one of the pilots from work im pretty cool with lives out there so Ill be out there occasionally. Do you know that way to be faster?

Last edited:
I don't know about faster, but a more direct route would be to take US33 from Columbus to Fort Wayne, (then I469 around to I69) then US30 from Fort Wayne to Chicago.

It took me 2 hours to get to Columbus from Ft Wayne and it takes 3 hours to Chicago from here, but US 30/33 have stop lights as well.

Im right off 33 in Columbus (Hamilton Rd.) I might have to try that come memorial day when I go back. Thanks

Last edited:
It is still a sexy car. Everyone who buys an SS right now will quadruple their money in 20 years.

Well, assuming the current economy and govt printing money like its candy, the ss will be worth 88 bagillion dollars in 20 years.

:lol5:

Went to the local dealership to see if they had or were going to get a camaro. "Maybe around the 18th" came the answer.

Fail.

The new Camaro is the hugest fail of all time. They've been hyping it for how long now? I have some original "new camaro" concept renderings from like 8 years ago. Hell, how long ago did transformers come out? Too little, too late. And now they're recalling them before I've even ever seen one driving. :p

The new Camaro is the hugest fail of all time. They've been hyping it for how long now? I have some original "new camaro" concept renderings from like 8 years ago. Hell, how long ago did transformers come out? Too little, too late. And now they're recalling them before I've even ever seen one driving. :p
Fuck you, Canada!

I don't know about faster, but a more direct route would be to take US33 from Columbus to Fort Wayne, (then I469 around to I69) then US30 from Fort Wayne to Chicago.

Next time you do that route you should stop by Marysville. I live right off 33.

I agree.

They are going to sell every single one they can whip off the line for at least 2 years because of all the "hype". Its still a nice looking car, camaro has a cult like following, its a classic, its a muscle car, its sexy as hell.. I would consider owning one and I don't even like chevrolet.

Back