recent pic of the hatch......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

colorpros

Here is a recent pic of the hatch.As you can see im lazy and still have not painted my bumpers but I kinda like it getto.But one day ill get of my arse and paint them junks.

s3f72e27f00019.jpg

That hatch is bad ass dude, silver is sweet, what is your times in the qt, and how much hp you putting down, and is that a B16A or B18C1. I am about to turbo my B18C1 and like getting perspectives on how much boost people are running, thanks

Originally posted by 96coupeb18@Sep 25 2003, 01:17 PM
That hatch is bad ass dude, silver is sweet, what is your times in the qt, and how much hp you putting down, and is that a B16A or B18C1. I am about to turbo my B18C1 and like getting perspectives on how much boost people are running, thanks

its a b18c5, or b18c if it jdm, either way thats an integra type r motor

Thanks for all the compliments guys

Its a b18c5....Type eRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Mid to low 12s on street tires.Dont run that much so I dont have slicks.

10 - 12 psi safely tuned w/Hondata nigal.........

Shout out to all my Tampa hommies.

I'm loving the shaved molding. And yeah, I'm in the same boat with the bumpers.

What color is that to be exact? I plan on painting my whole car whenever I have enough saved up for body work, I am getting it painted Toyota "blank"Silver.

I'm also loving how your charge pipes hang below your bumper. :lol:

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Sep 26 2003, 05:57 PM
I'm also loving how your charge pipes hang below your bumper. :lol:

:werd: He needs a lip kit. :lol:

The shaved sides look good- I might just have to forgo 100% sleeper on my sedan and shave the moldings...

I think that looks cool with the red bumper. Get a red hood for it too. I think non-matching OEM body panels are cool. Not more than 2 different colors tho. I saw an older jetta with every body panel painted a different color. Shit looked like a 3rd world country's flag or something...

Back