Recent pics of the 5 lug turbo hatch....Painted

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I just don't like the carbon look on the hood, any hood for that matter. But I gotta gice you mad props on that motor, i wish I had that kinda money, but yea color match the sideskirts. I was a jackass and kinda tore mine off, now i have to find some new clips and shit to put them back on.

Just what the hell is wrong with Carbon fiber? I am a Carbon fiber whore, I have the same hatch with carbon fiber hood, fenders, sideskirts, rear duckbill wing and rear hatch. Carbon fiber rules!!!@! :asshat: :nutkick:

No your not understandin me, I just don't like the way they look on hatches unless they're red with white rims. And i have a 92 hatch and there's no way I'm puttin a CF hood on my car. I was thinkin about the hatch though, cause that mofo is heavy as hell and looks probably hotter than my shaved one. I got some ideas off you though, now I have to paint my shit silver, I never thought I'd ever own another silver car (bad SATURN experience) But it just looks to hott. (See I'd post my car but its too hott for TV) J/K, maybe when its done.

I don't understand how people can say that they don't life carbonfiber with silver, but to each there own I suppose. Sexy car man, you have any times from the track?

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Oct 21 2003, 08:17 PM
No your not understandin me, I just don't like the way they look on hatches unless they're red with white rims. And i have a 92 hatch and there's no way I'm puttin a CF hood on my car. I was thinkin about the hatch though, cause that mofo is heavy as hell and looks probably hotter than my shaved one. I got some ideas off you though, now I have to paint my shit silver, I never thought I'd ever own another silver car (bad SATURN experience) But it just looks to hott. (See I'd post my car but its too hott for TV) J/K, maybe when its done.

red hatch, white rims, and a carbon fiber hood? That is fuckin hideous man.

i think you asshats are missing the point of carbon fiber parts. carbon fiber weighs less thats its function not to look pretty. if your that damn picky then you can just paint it.

I knew the point of carbon fiber, if it was up to me, I'd just make my own outta fiberglass. I can make it lighter, cheaper and in my opinion look better.

Carbon fiber is the shit, It looks sweet on everything from cars to golf clubs. Shit I even sleep with a carbon fiber blanket at night. (yes I really do have one, it's a Matco tools Carbon fiber welding blanket that cost me $140. Suprisingly soft though.lol)

Oh and fiberglass blows ass. It's nowhere near as strong or as light as Carbon Fiber. And it cracks when it gets cold. FUCK FIBERGLASS!!!

Back