1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recent work week pics

Discussion in 'Forced Induction' started by 90blackcrx, Feb 12, 2008.

1. 90blackcrx

90blackcrx Junior Member

What do you think ?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Check out the fitment, the flex is pretty much touching the oil pan

[​IMG]

And then that one car we did last week, here is how we mounted his blow off valve.

Figured some of you guys like pics of shops and what not.

We have some warm days, we have some cold days, then we have days where we get over a foot of snow

[​IMG]

Yep, snow. Here is a customers car that actually slide into another eg a few weeks back.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I myself told him it would be good for road racing as it would help with turning

Our next car this week that we worked on was a si, as you can see in the pics. The car from outside looked like a sleeper... well after this week it didn't . Customer went with 3 inch piping ( yes we told him it was a tad to much but he has other plans in the future )

[​IMG]

Notice the stock piping still on the car, that will be coming off next week for 3 inch exhaust done by us

[​IMG]

Brandon, thinking about what to do next, and why I always take pictures of his backside.

Some more piping

[​IMG]

Prelude with an f23.... yep. Came in with all wrong mounts, engine sitting on an angle, we had to figure out how to solve it and we did.

[​IMG]

Don't mind the manifold on there ( not ours ) the turbo nails the alternator.

Overall shot of the shop
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And finally a custom mini ram, side mounted wastegate and this customer actually wanted the turbo closer to the block.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

Another nice set of pictures man! Please keep posting these! I love stuff like this!

Oh, and who worked on that Prelude before you guys got it? Ghetto-Fab Tuning Shop? :D

3. scottp11

scottp11 The Seniorest Member....

El Paso, TX now, originally from Fresno, CA
    Nice man! Do you work at this shop? If so, how much would one of those custom mini ram, side mounted wastegate manifolds cost me for a B16A in a 93 hatch? No P/S, A/C or nothing like that. Thanks man

4. Matts96HB

Matts96HB . Moderator VIP

Nice stuff, welds look great.

5. Marky Mark

Marky Mark New Member

all i got to say is wow.. if sex was made into an engine... that first picture would be some amazing sex!

6. scottp11

scottp11 The Seniorest Member....

El Paso, TX now, originally from Fresno, CA

:huh:

7. Briansol

Briansol Admins Admin VIP

is that even going to clear the front bumper/rad area? seems to stick pretty far in to me...

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted