Recent work week pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90blackcrx

What do you think ?

IMG_6949r.gif

IMG_6960r.gif

IMG_6952r.gif

IMG_6961r.gif

Check out the fitment, the flex is pretty much touching the oil pan

IMG_6954r.gif

And then that one car we did last week, here is how we mounted his blow off valve.

Figured some of you guys like pics of shops and what not.

We have some warm days, we have some cold days, then we have days where we get over a foot of snow

IMG_6935.jpg

Yep, snow. Here is a customers car that actually slide into another eg a few weeks back.

IMG_6923.jpg

IMG_6924.jpg

I myself told him it would be good for road racing as it would help with turning

Our next car this week that we worked on was a si, as you can see in the pics. The car from outside looked like a sleeper... well after this week it didn't . Customer went with 3 inch piping ( yes we told him it was a tad to much but he has other plans in the future )

IMG_6926.jpg

Notice the stock piping still on the car, that will be coming off next week for 3 inch exhaust done by us

IMG_6927.jpg

Brandon, thinking about what to do next, and why I always take pictures of his backside.

Some more piping

IMG_6928.jpg

Prelude with an f23.... yep. Came in with all wrong mounts, engine sitting on an angle, we had to figure out how to solve it and we did.

IMG_6929.jpg

Don't mind the manifold on there ( not ours ) the turbo nails the alternator.

Overall shot of the shop
IMG_6931.jpg

IMG_6932.jpg

And finally a custom mini ram, side mounted wastegate and this customer actually wanted the turbo closer to the block.

IMG_6937.jpg

IMG_6936.jpg

IMG_6944e.gif

Another nice set of pictures man! Please keep posting these! I love stuff like this!

Oh, and who worked on that Prelude before you guys got it? Ghetto-Fab Tuning Shop? :D

Nice man! Do you work at this shop? If so, how much would one of those custom mini ram, side mounted wastegate manifolds cost me for a B16A in a 93 hatch? No P/S, A/C or nothing like that. Thanks man

Back