recliner?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

formby

learning in progress
mine is dead...i need a nice recliner around 600-800 bucks......

ive been looking on google and yahoo, but i dont like to buy from store i dont know...

hw557blk_pip.jpg

she looks like a prude, go up to canada and rent one of them minute-ly hookers...

hahaha
how are you not in jail...?

did you check egay for recliners?

well.... i need a comfortable chair, to play xbox and smoke dope

I remember my old Wal-Mark recliner from when I was like 12. That was defenitly the chair everyone tried to sit in. I used to pass out in it.

my wife made a good point.......sit then buy....so off to the stores we go......god i hate her logic

ya go buy a chair online and then sit in it and watch your ass break becuase its probably rock hard lol shes got GOOD logic...

i could never buy a chair without sitting in it first
and dont just sit in it all proper like
LOUNGE out in that fucker just like you would at home
im guessing you will be spanding a lot of time in that chair.... comfort is important :)

well on saturday night my wife saw this on QVC
gallery_13158_303_3903.jpg

Retail Value $720.00
QVC Price $468.00
Introductory Price $426.00
Shipping and Handling $45.00
Save! Buy two or more and save on S & H. Click here for details.
Relax in the soothing comfort of this massage recliner from Franklin. Sit back and let the deep seat cradle you in luxurious leather. Customize your massage experience with the chair's two-speed, two-zone massage system. The zones can work together or independently to match your needs and your mood.

Vinyl on the sides and back of the chair matches the leather seat perfectly, completing the contemporary look that's at home in any decor. Hidden storage areas under each arm are just right for remote controls or snacks. In one storage area, a dual-purpose mug/glass holder holds your favorite beverage; the other houses the massage control system. So have a seat, but be prepared. Once you sit down in Franklin's pampering massage recliner, you might never want to get up! Some assembly required.

Measures approximately 36-1/2"W x 41"L x 40"H.

UL listed.

Lifetime reclining mechanism, seat cushion cores, springs, and metal parts LMW. 5-year frame LMW. 1-year cover and electronics LMW.

Black, Tan, or Brown.

30 day money back

so i bought it..........i get it on friday....

Back