Recomendations on a '95 Integra LS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The Alpha Geek

Okay, I'm normally a Volkswagen guy, but Honda is my guilty pleasure.

My grandmother just purchased a 2008 Integra, and kicked down her old '95 LS (a car I've wanted since she bought it 14 years ago) And now I'm planning on tuning it, unfortunately I know nothing about tuning Honda's. So can people offer some suggestions on upgrading this beast without spending a lot of money. I like to have fun driving my mountain roads quickly, not street racing.

Thanx.

Sounds like a sweet suspension set-up would suite you well. Look around here, I'm sure there are some threads about it.

since you are new to honda, welcome. start off with the basics, taking care to note how the car is put together, how it comes apart and just how easy it is to wrench on!!!

A couple questions? Did you mean to say a 98 Integra? Is it a manual?

If it's a 98 Manual LS Teg, I would suggest getting a GSR trans for it first. It will really help that LS motor come to life. Even better would be a B16 trans but they cost more and the 5th gear is real short for the highway. But there are a ton of things that you can do no matter what your budget is!

i love the b16 short gear on the highway!!!! it's my wallet that has a problem with the fuel consumption.....

Back