Recommended CAI, H\E

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

swanny

I just picked up a 95 gsr sedan today and i was wondering what cold air intake, header, and exhaust system you would recommend. im going to stay N/a so i believe 2 1/2 inch would be sufficent (correct me if im wrong) thanks and i appreciate any input.

Greddy SP exhaust sounds beautiful thats what i have on my 96 GSR and i love it the intake i have is some short ram that was on there when i got it i am getting the AEM V2 for it soon also

I have my Greddy Evolution hooked up to my GSR block through a JDM DC 4-1 header (2.5 inch collector), a 2.5 inch Carsound cat- it's real nice and low with no raspiness, and is pretty tame until I really get on the gas or run through my VTEC crossover at full throttle.

The Greddy Evo is supposed to be a bit quieter than the SP, and gives you more ground clearance too. The SP looks pretty sweet though.

:thumbsup:

JDM ITR 4-1
2.5" high flow cat

rsr ex-mag
apex ws
tanabe hm
greddy evo / sp

all those are good exhausts that are quiet(er)

for the CAI, AEM gets the most attention but if you can swing the cost the comptech icebox is a very good choice (doesnt make the "BWAAAA" sound :) and will not suck up water EVER)

In order from Me:

CAI : IceBox from Comptech
IceMan plastico...

Header (1) : Toda 2.5 collector/SMSP* *my favorite :)
Bang for Buck = JDM 4-1 2.5 collector

Exhaust : any mandrel bent 2.5 incher will do, you pick the muff. I live them black.

dc sports jdm header.. same shit as the jdm itr header.. with better welds (no homemade porting)

Back