recommened engine builders?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slammed90Lude

so yeah, i'm just not comfortable with all of the measurements and specs that will have to be checked when i install my new low compression pistons and rods, etc- Does anyone have a engine building shop that they frequently use or trust? someone that will def. do good work and be willing to stand behind their install-

thanks y0- appreciate the offer, but i really want someone close to home to work on this motor so i can check on progress and get the parts they need once i find out the specs

true true- i hate bugging him about shit like this though, plus i'd like to hear what everyone else has to say as well :)

Originally posted by JDMilan@Apr 22 2004, 10:41 PM
PM B, sure he'll be able to help out

i 2nd that...havent seen any work in person but word gets out....good thinkin milan

thanks y0- i'm talking to a local shop right now that built my friends s/vtec turbo motor that runs 11's and they seem like they do pretty good work

my friend mike just had an engine built by a shop here in CT .... they did a very nice job and the price was great

does mike have the motor in the neon yet? just wondering how it came it out- But yeah i'll consider that, B where did you have your block done?

its not in yet.... its currently sitting on the engine stand.... going in soon though :)

My good buddy just had the local machine shop here assemble his bottome end on his 2.0l LS, and they did a bitchin' job.

Back