Recovered Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

RedEh3

Oh yeah, its VTEC
I finally recovered my stollen car stripped, what now. any suggestions.

Rebuild it from the ground up, or scrap whats left of it and start over with a new car - first 'mod' security system.

I finally recovered my stollen car stripped, what now. any suggestions.

Umm this is very hard for anyone to say since we have no clue as to what shape your car is in

does it still have a motor or tranny? seats? is it really Fed up? or is it in pretty good shape and still drivable.... oh never mind. just sell it and move on.

no engine or tranny, fuckers cut the cables inside and out, no seats. yeah i was thinking of a complete taredown and rebuild. imma repaint it redo my suspension fully strip the interior. im looking into purchasing a K24 but i only seem to find the engine by itself. any suggestions on parts. any suggestions good or bad appreciated.

Insurance money out of the deal?

I'd take the insurance money and sink it into a different car that needs less work if that was the case.

If you didn't have comprehensive or full coverage then it depends what sort of hook ups you can get on parts and if this is your daily driver and needs to get done fast or not.

junk it. working on hacked cars is never fun

+1,000 on wheres insurance money

And junk it and start fresh!

If he bought it back instead of totalling it through the ins company he isn't going to get the money for it and it's still in his posession. You should just junk it, take the insurance money and start over on a different car.

Back