red/clear tails

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRTURBO

whats up guys, im new hear and im looking for some red/clear tails for my 94 civic 2dr coupe. i have found a couple different brands, but i dont know which ones will give the altezza look and/or the 99-00 si look. i basically want 99-00 si tails made to fit in my 94 (the red and clear would more then likely be switched). i hate that altezza look. if anyone has any help/opinions, its greatly appreciated. thanks guys.
josh

As far as i know they dont make 5th gen red and clears with the red on top and the clear on the bottom. They make them with clear on the top and red on the bottom. I think it has to do with the placement of the bulbs in the oem lights that make the turn signals and reverse lights on the top, therefore in the after market taillights they turn signals are clear so they are one top. Hope this helps. BTW why dont you like the stock taillights?

the stock lights are fine, i just like the look of red/clear tails on a black civic. anyother color civic, and stick with the stock lights. good link smonkeyboy, but this goes back to what i was saying. look at those, and the ones right next to them (you have go to go to 'lighting'). which ones would give the altezza look, and which ones will give the 99-00 si look? i think the ones you linked give the si look, but in a picture, you cant really tell. thanks man

yeah, those are really close to the stock Si tails, and cheap as balls too, ive done business with those guys, i paid online, they said 7-10 business days shippin and i think i got it like 9 business days later. look around there, they have spoonstyle mirrors for like $48, and CTR style Strutbars for like $28. i like them alot.

Back