Red Del Sol Lansing MI

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Vinaashak

Hey i just saw you at the light on the corner of Ellmwood and saginaw at around 1145 tonite. Just figured id say what up. Car sounded nice if you are on here.

All i know is that it was a red del sol with a handaswap.com sticker in the rear window. It sounded decent too. Personally i dont even drive a del sol i just figured id give a shout out to the site cause i saw the advertisment. Im from many other sites like this and its cool to see people who recognize you. Nice car and nice website.

i live in caledonia, MI which is not extremly far from Lansing, about a half hour away, cool to see that people on hondaswap acually live around here

crazy, just recently moved from East Lansing. Cops there are SUPER gay, got like elevendy tickets! I dont' know if they still hang out, but there's usually a gathering near hagadorn and Grand River. Some pretty nice rides, few integras and turbo hatches, over nice hondas will show up from time to time. Had to get away from all the guys bumping Eminem with bad sound systems in their grand ams telling me to buy american. Good to hear the scene is still doing "all right" up there.

Wow, I haven't logged on in such a long time.. School is super damn busy. Hey Asmallsol, how's it going?

Umm, Elmwood and Saginaw... probably was me, yep. I think I went to a movie over there sometime lately, and over the holidays I was housesitting for my cousin.

Thanks for the comment on the car, I actually just finally heard it from outside the car last night (I've had that exhaust for 6 months!)...

Oh yeah, the Hondaswap sticker.. I am the only one in the area other than Pills and my brother that have Sols with those stickers. Pills_PMD, Adam, drives the Samba green Sol in east lansing. My brother, who doesn't read hondaswap anymore really drives a Black Del Sol.

I used to live in Haslett, just outside the EL, but I'm up here at Houghton now.

But I only drove a green accord without a cool HS sticker...

edit: And also, I've never really seen anything of a "good" hootenany at that freaking spartan store (cant remeber the real name right now) on Grand River.

I'm 2 hours south of Lansing, in Fort Wayne...perhaps you went to detroit last friday and saw a 2000 flamenco black Si with some writing in the salt on the rear bumper? :p

Back