red line

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Oh and by the way, I just read some of your other posts. You're just as retarded as your friend. You think throwing a stock P28 into a D15 will allow it to rev to 8,000 RPMs? First of all, the P28's rev limit is not that high, and second, even if it was, why the fuck would you take a D15 to 8k? It's not built for that, and it will blow up!

Honda ECUs aren't magical devices that automatically give any Honda engine "super VTEC power"...

You've got a shit ton of stuff to learn buddy...

To the OP: Sorry for the threadjack, but this guy is spreading some major misinformation. Please disregard his comments...

Last edited:
Brutal man you may as way give up these guys will never understand, that the basemaps in the ecu the car comes with stock are the maps that will run that motor most efficiently. The only way to get more horses from an ecu is by having it tuned for your motor setup. But he just doesn't get it. Let him learn the hard way by blowing his motor by over-reving it.

I love how the average Honda owner always think they're smarter than the engineers at Honda.

And don't forget how they all think that putting a b18 ECU on a b16 engine will 'wake up the extra horses'.

Im not trying to say im smarter than honda technicians. i was simply trying something new and experimenting with it. I found some results and thought iwould discuss them with you guys. I never meant for this big ordeal. I know that a chipped p75 is the direction i should be going in. Thank you for all of your input, unlike other people on here i take what you guys say and apply it to my situation. Oh, by the way dont worry about the thread jack, if you werent going to flame on the fucktard i was going to. I cant stand trying to read shit that doesnt make sense.

Thanks eg6sir, your alot smarter than me will you please go look at my other thread about my speed sensor.

Brutal man you may as way give up these guys will never understand, that the basemaps in the ecu the car comes with stock are the maps that will run that motor most efficiently. The only way to get more horses from an ecu is by having it tuned for your motor setup. But he just doesn't get it. Let him learn the hard way by blowing his motor by over-reving it.

I know man, I know...

It just pisses me off though. I spend my time here trying to give people good advice and point them in the right direction, and then some know-it-all fucktard waltzes in and craps all over everything with a bunch of ill-informed comments. It's like why even try?

I too, used to help people out back in the day, but I got tired of the bullshit and now you see more criticism then anything out of me.

I too, used to help people out back in the day, but I got tired of the bullshit and now you see more criticism then anything out of me.

Lately I've just been responding to everything that I don't care about with "I'll shit on that [insert object here]"

And I haven't even been here that long.

But for the record, I'll shit on that p30 with a stock ls motor.

Alright this thread is about done now if you guys can stop arguing and help me with my next problem that would be great. i have a problem with my speed sensor, i have another thred for it so if you could go over there with your input that woud be great.

Send me a link. It's probably not worth me looking for it. Or stop making a million threads, and start a new one that says "My car is fucked up, and I need advice on how to fix the following, but, be warned, I will argue with you."

I know man, I know...

It just pisses me off though. I spend my time here trying to give people good advice and point them in the right direction, and then some know-it-all fucktard waltzes in and craps all over everything with a bunch of ill-informed comments. It's like why even try?

you try because you actually know what your doing and would like people to listen. But hey teach me everything you know. I am open ears! I don't argue either. We need more noobs like that guy luis who is building the b16 for his hatch. He listens and researches.

I wont lie im still kinda noobish but honestly i listen to what everyone has to say but sometimes i do argue just to get a certainpoint across. I will be the first to admit i dont know everything but im open to learn from everyone here who has been around and knows there shit. Even though eg6sir is an ass hole sometimes he has helped me out of a couple jams and so has ahhvtec. Both real good guys with experience who know what there talking about.

how would you know what im running, and to be honest i took it out already.

Back