red seats ok in blue car?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
i need some seats for my car and there are some red sparco sprint seats for $400 on craigslist. my car is going to be this color

10520039555001030.jpg

and it will has bronze te-37's. will it be kosher to put red seats in it since they are a good deal? or should i wait for black seats?

your choice, your car. I think it would look tacky, but it might look nice. make the choice yourself.

NOOOOOOO
stay with stock seats
have you ever had race seats?
and you're thinking about getting sprints?
sprints are not for daily driving, they are for locking into your race car
they suck to get in and out of, and 400 isn't even a good deal
shit, you can come pick up my sprints for some beer money

red looks fine in a blue car..ive seen jdm red recaros in em1's and they look good..but u might wanna think about wut reckedracing sed about gettin the sprint seat..are you gunna be autocrossing?

NOOOOOOO
stay with stock seats
have you ever had race seats?
and you're thinking about getting sprints?
sprints are not for daily driving, they are for locking into your race car
they suck to get in and out of, and 400 isn't even a good deal
shit, you can come pick up my sprints for some beer money

they aren't for a g35. that's just the color i'm probably going to paint the 240sx. the 240 isn't really a daily driver. but thanks for the good words. they will probably keep me from buying them. i didn't want to get stuck with some shit.

just put red recaros in it- my friends hatch has red seats.. and was in honda tunning 2 months ago.....most people dont like it but you drive a G35 what should you care

so are you asking for design help? Isn't that 100% owner preference? Does it make it any less of a good deal or worse of an idea if someone else says it's ugly when you might/do like it???? BTW, no it's not Kosher... I just checked, jewish people don't eat red seats. :D

Last edited:
just put red recaros in it- my friends hatch has red seats.. and was in honda tunning 2 months ago.....most people dont like it but you drive a G35 what should you care

i don't have a g35. i have a 240sx. and it's getting painted the color from the g35. i am going to buy a g35 in december or january though. :D

Back