Rednecks At Skool

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93dxKID

alright this crap is pissing me off....its the end of the skool year, one week left and now all the rednecks are pissed off that we park over where they do (just me and my other friend with a hatch)....this morning they threw a cookie at my friends car, few seconds later another one goes flying over, and then a damn coin comes flying over bouncing off both hoods of our cars....so I get out my car and walk over to them and my friend follows me, i walked up to a bunch of them asking who the hell it was but they all just looked at me like dumb fu*#&s....also one of them was talking about draging out one of my other friends cars out of the spot with a chain and his truck...eariler this week leaving skool i see someone (i know one of them) decided to try and glue my key hole up....my door handle was covered in goo and all running down my door (WD40 took care of that) but still.....i reported the incident to one of the officers at my skool and took him out there and showed him the cookies between our cars...all he said was he would watch over where we park closer....im not a real agressive person and im very passive when it comes to most stuff but this sh*t is really pissing me off....just needed to vent and if anyone has any ideas let me know....im still not sure exactly who it was

Bunch of haters, that sucks man. I would be sooo mad if someone threw coins at my car and scratched/dented it! :angry:

Throwing cookies???? :lol:

get a knife and slash there huge friggin tires, then tell them to fuck off.

I hate redneks..

"big twuck!!!! vrooom vroooom"

they need to quit fucking with imnports and stick to there cattle

My brother does a great impression of "big truck drivers". It stemmed from a road trip we were on, and two different trucks and an SUV all were driving like idiots, and one nearly ran me off the road. My brother goes into this thing where he lowers his voice real deep, then starts going on a rant about "I drive a big truck! 52 tons of American steel! Detroit muscle! Dodge Ram! I'm gonna Ram this truck right up your imports!" Yada yada yada....

OK, maybe it isn't as funny when I type it out. Maybe I can get him to record it on his computer so I can post it up.

whatever you do dont start a fight with them most of them are tough from getting kicked in the chest by the cows when they try to fuck them

leave the poor rednecks alone.

they are stupid unintelligent poor white trash.

they should be put in a museum to be gawked at by the masses.

I've got 90% rednecks at my current school. The other 10% is oddly enough middle eastern wanna be thugs. Go figure. Anyway, nobody really messes with my car because most of them have Hondas and Acuras which they have built to pretty much disgrace the word "import." But I try to show them that there is a performance light beyond APC. But the one's with trucks I just brake out my hp per liter argument and let them know that if my motor had as many cylinders as theirs I would kick their asses.

Do you guys think their will be a law passed forbidding rednecks to wear their confederate flag shirts? I figure it's only a matter of time till some asshat gets "offended." Not in public but in schools.

Originally posted by TRuggiero_@Jun 12 2003, 02:05 PM
I've got 90% rednecks at my current school. The other 10% is oddly enough middle eastern wanna be thugs. Go figure.

opposite at my school. but they aren't "wannabe" thugs at my school. i live on the east side.

Originally posted by TRuggiero_@Jun 12 2003, 02:09 PM
Do you guys think their will be a law passed forbidding rednecks to wear their confederate flag shirts? I figure it's only a matter of time till some asshat gets "offended." Not in public but in schools.

i dont think that will ever happen in South Carolina. they still have a confederate flag up at their state capitol.

Im from new hampshire, there are a ton of em up here. I'm friends with alot of them though. You still do get a ton of them that hate "imported blah blah blah" but whatever. I used to have a jeep with big tires and go wheelin' myself. It's pretty fun.

As for your problem at school, fuck them. Make them understand that if your car gets damaged so do they.

Get brake fluid and a super soaker, remove their paint for free....last week of school right? fuck em! I hate fuckin hicks as much as wiggers, homos needta get a clue :angry:

yeah, we have tons of hicks where I live. Most of them try to gawk at you for owning a honda, but yeah, a lot are starting to see the light of going fast, and how fords slow you down. I would suggest, just parking somewhere else, you don't wanna start a war with hicks, that how america became independent y0.

i live in cali, so i never been around a "hick" per se....

are they like how t.v. portrays them? all slow talking and funny little mustaches and overalls?

They all wear carthart stuff, drive trucks and "muscle cars" aka stock ford's and chevy's, have mullets, wear plaid, wear romeo boots, jump around to hick ass country music, do snuff, yeah, the usual hicks, specially in football and shit, my god they really come out of the wood work then.

Back