Rednecks At Skool

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This one redneck at school wears tight ass boot cut jeans and cowboy boots with a rodeo or i like trucks shirt or somethin like that and walks like he's got a cob up his ass. He drives a big ugly ford from like the 70's with silver trim. He pulls into the parking lot one day and clips the fence post and rips the trim off and its draggin and shit. then he parks it gets out and looks at it and shrugs and walks off like he does it every day. then they make wise cracks at little tiny imports and shit when the can't get the old dump truck around a corner. they disserve any harm done to they're rust bucket POS's.

:huh: sand in the gastanks???? I prefer sugar by far. if you really wanna mess with them here's an idea. Take a large air pressure bottle fill with water. Get a portable air compressor, let the air outta all their tires and fill it back up with water. Talk about slow them down. I had an 84 dodge (dead on delivery get estimate) pickup 4x4 with huge tires, pulled the stock engine dropped in like 500 horses or so and was forever dusting my brother in his toyota and other brother in his 4gen civ. So they got me one night and next day said let's go race. well let's just say that they left me at the light. After completely retuning my truck and having inspected my tranny i got pissed kicked one of my tires and it made a sloshing sound. 2 tires full of water and 2 tires almost full of milk. oh boy after milk sits out for a few hours you know what happens so it had to go to the shop and they charged me out theass to fix the curdled milk problem. So there's an idea to try. :ph34r:

:lol: Spoiled milk is the worst <_< thats a pretty nasty trick right there, i would have defenitley retaliated :D

That milk thing is awesome.
I never believed in pussying out. So I would park where ever the hell I wanted and when they do any physical damage to my car (let them know this ahead of time) I will seek revenge.
Go to a hunting shop get fox piss, it's like called fox scent or sumthin but it's piss. Pur the entire bottle all over the upholestry(sp?) and carpet. It will never, ever go away.

This thread kicks ass.

nice idea with the fox piss, however anytime i could get to their trucks is during my lunch and they have their windows up...however i told my dad about the delima <sp?...and anyways he kinda of said the same thing...fill up squirt bottle with some piss (free) and squirt it down the cracks between the door and the door glass...nothing worse the the smell of old piss on a hot day....hell if i really wanted to i could just crawl under their big ass trucks and pull the oil filter out, or just drain the oil and coolant (but im not out to totally f*$& them over...just petty paybacks

bologni.....put bologni all over their cars....it'll suck up the paint and leave polka dots all over...and then put some dog shit under their door handles...ohhhhhhhh yahhhhhhhh

im a big fan of just loosening the valve stems a little so they go flat over a day or 2 but they cant quite figuer out where ist leaking from

Ok, here's what you do.

Pick up a bottle of "Deer in rut" scent from your local Buck and Bass/Hunting Store. it's about $3. Pour the bottle down into the vent area that should be up again the windshield, at the cowl panel on their hood. That's where the car draws all "clean" air from for the Ventillation system in the vehicle.

They will never drive the vehicle again. Seriously.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Jun 15 2003, 03:19 AM
Ok, here's what you do.

Pick up a bottle of "Deer in rut" scent from your local Buck and Bass/Hunting Store. it's about $3. Pour the bottle down into the vent area that should be up again the windshield, at the cowl panel on their hood. That's where the car draws all "clean" air from for the Ventillation system in the vehicle.

They will never drive the vehicle again. Seriously.

never thought about that spot...good one

friday nothing happened...maybe the rednecks are finally done....well last week of skool yay
last day of skool i am thinking about the piss idea B)

some faggot left a two foot key mark on my passenger rear quater panel!!!!!! ARRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

I'll send pics soon

damn that sucks, sorry dude...well today the administrators at skool walked around the parking lot and told everyone to go inside...they will probably do this the rest of the year so I shouldn't have much to worry about

Man, i dont know. I was raised in Pennsylvania, and i still drool over the 4 dr F 350 with the 8 inch lift and 35 inch swampers. I dont drool over there cost to buy and maintain and fill up though! :lol: :lol: :lol: Anyway, the import will always rule, just for the fact that there cheap, and no offense, so are most of us. anyway, you really shouldnt fuck with the hicks. I mean, yeah there big and burly, but they cant help it. Thats like laughin at a monkey in the zoo for scratchin his dick. But mostly there just jealous.

Oh, and uh, an acetylene torch to an underbody of ANY domestic can cause some damage...pipes, wires, this that the other...sawzall the muffler; thats what they did to my chevy...back when i was a redneck... :imgone:

Originally posted by FirstAccord@Jun 16 2003, 02:04 PM
Man, i dont know. I was raised in Pennsylvania, and i still drool over the 4 dr F 350 with the 8 inch lift and 35 inch swampers. I dont drool over there cost to buy and maintain and fill up though! :lol: :lol: :lol: Anyway, the import will always rule, just for the fact that there cheap, and no offense, so are most of us. anyway, you really shouldnt fuck with the hicks. I mean, yeah there big and burly, but they cant help it. Thats like laughin at a monkey in the zoo for scratchin his dick. But mostly there just jealous.

Oh, and uh, an acetylene torch to an underbody of ANY domestic can cause some damage...pipes, wires, this that the other...sawzall the muffler; thats what they did to my chevy...back when i was a redneck... :imgone:

i've known you since 2nd grade and you've never had a chevy.. and you were never old enough to be a redneck when you were in penn..

something else you could do is get blank shotgun shells and JB Weld the metal ends to the exhaust pipes on his truck do several along the length of the pipes and they will heat up and explode. If you want to be really mean, you could just use real shotgun shells, and point them through the bed of the truck :lol:

Originally posted by 90 accord+Jun 16 2003, 02:52 PM-->
FirstAccord
@Jun 16 2003, 02:04 PM

i've known you since 2nd grade and you've never had a chevy.. and you were never old enough to be a redneck when you were in penn..

:owned: :owned: :owned: AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Wait wait wait. Ok JAMIE. So it wasnt my Chevy. It was my dads. And it was by a group of bikers he pissed off. Didnt feel like explaining the whole damn situation to evrybody. But since you decided to try to make an ass outta me, im gonna have to defend my honor as a no0b on this forum. Anyway, it was scary as hell. When he started the truck, it was loud as fuck and scared the schizit outta me.

:moon: <--- at 90 accord

Biatch.

if you really want to get medevial on a particular redneck out of the
group who fucked with your car and caused it damage....

call your local child protection agency and make up a story
about how that guy molested you or a kid.

keep it anonymous :lol:

ya i know, half the fucking lot on here is going to flame my ass for that suggestion.....
but shit, a mans car is like his fucking girl. something that is not to be fucked with.....

Back