1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reference Say H22a Throttle Body 60mm?

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> BA-BB /CA-CD' started by afterburners, Feb 26, 2003.

1. afterburners

afterburners Junior Member

I got a jdm motor and the reference page on this site says h22a are 60mm.. .I swear I double checked and its 62mm same as type r integras... is it because jdm motors are bigger or that page is incorrect?

2. Havok

Havok Senior Member

Some parts of the articles are incorrect, if you have a shop manual, look in there, it will say--if not measure it, and convert the inches to MM (1 Millimeter equals 0.0393701 Inches)

3. BlackJDMdeath

BlackJDMdeath Senior Member

i might be wrong... but the way i see it, if you go measure a 12 inch sub, it isnt actually 12 inches, its bigger, and the same goes for wheels as well, who knows?

4. Domeskilla

Domeskilla Senior Member

a 12" sub is the size of the entire speaker, including the basket. The cone is like 11.X or another. A 10" sub is 9.75 i do believe.

As for a rim, a 15" rim (KMC Dupe) actually messure 16.25" face (from lip to lip)

goto honda-tech.com and click the second forum and read the "SOHC" Revised blah blah thread. It is listed in there. All of the bores are.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted