Refiii!!!!!!!IIIIII.....!!!&#3

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
[19:15] Airj0ckey: Refinancing kicks ass
[19:16] pissedoffsol: how'd you make out?
[19:16] Airj0ckey: not sure yet....
[19:16] pissedoffsol: lol
[19:16] Airj0ckey: I was at 7.44%...then they bumped me up to 9.44%
[19:17] Airj0ckey: I had a small stroke
[19:17] pissedoffsol: oh wack, you got adjustable rate?
[19:17] Airj0ckey: when I first got the mortgage...it was adjustable
[19:18] pissedoffsol: they give you a fix percent now?
[19:18] pissedoffsol: don't take it unless its fixed
[19:18] Airj0ckey: but since I've paid on time, paid more than needed...and popped my credit rating up...and I needed to get refi'ed anyways to get a fixed
[19:18] pissedoffsol: if rates drop, you can re-finance again. but if they go up, youre golden
[19:18] Airj0ckey: yup
[19:18] pissedoffsol: bb in a few-- dinner is burning :p
[19:19] Airj0ckey: talked to the guy today, went to his office, called about all other agents in the area...and it looked like the kid doing my re-fi was a decent kid....well....
[19:20] Airj0ckey: 15 year, on $134K, fixed rate, @ 5.625%...... :)
[19:23] Airj0ckey: payments will be around $1128...and then were going to add the taxes and insurance into it too...so it'll be around $1400 a month...but still better than what I had...and easier to pay too..
[19:25] Airj0ckey: @ 9.44%...the payment would have been $1127 a month....for 30 years :cry:
[19:26] Airj0ckey: same payment...and half the time...and save about 200Ks at the same time.... :)
[19:26] Airj0ckey: I just have to wait for the damn appraiser to give the price that the house is now worth....and we can close....
[19:28] Airj0ckey: hell...I was paying $1300 a month for that place in Stratford that I was renting....
[19:31] Airj0ckey: things are really looking up lately......this year will be laced laced with endless OT...and a hude tax return...also the vacation pay will actually be useable...and the garage will actually be able to help make a small profit sandblasting shit for everyone....:)
[19:31] Airj0ckey: double laced.....hehe
[19:31] Airj0ckey: literally........
[19:31] Airj0ckey: but that means no time off from work to go to a lot of the events...... :cry:

Sorry...to lazy to re-type the shiiiat....

And I think B won't have a tasty dinner tonight.... :laugh:

He hasn't answered back since it was burning... :ph34r:
I forsee a pizza delivery guy in his near future :mrgreen:

I cannot picture B cooking anything other then easy mac.

Yeah the price you paid on the "Haitian Immigration Station" in Crapford was completely userous.

I so wanna call INS on that house.

You can live in a car but you can't race a house.

Nice place :) ...just not the right type of landlords... :mad:

nice place ? Maybe you don't remember the "Staggered Plains" of your kitchen floor, the flooded basement, the delipadated garage or the fact that it was like 600 sq ft :)

Welp.......the appraisal just came back...... :ph34r:

I bought the house for $164Ks.....

Busted ass all year last year building the garage up....put in a new furnace, redid the dining room and bathroom....installed a decent looking walkway to the porch.....and......

now the house is only worth..........

<span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">$190,000.00 :mrgreen: </span>

Quoted post[/post]]
Does that include the Subaru mudbog in the front yard ?
There would have been some CRV tracks there as well.. But SOMEBODY didn't trust the Honda AWD... :dry:

And Clayton... Just imagine how good you'd feel if you would have bought it for what the guy YOU bought it from paid for it.. :ph34r:

sweet
:)

a unit in the next building over w/o a garage and less sq feet just sold for 159,500. so i would guess my place is up to 165 at least...

Back