Refiii!!!!!!!IIIIII.....!!!&#3

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I close monday morning at 9:00....everything is set.....and ready to go.

But I feel like I'm spinning my tires and going nowhere......

the final total loan price is $142500..... :cry: with $650 coming back to me 3 days after I close.

15 year, fixed, 5.625%, 2.25 points, property tax and homeowners insurance in escrow, shelling out $1400 to just cover it a month....plus as soon as my vacation pay, sick pay...about 3 weeks of wagescome in the end of Feb, and also they renew the union's contract this year...so hopefully it's like the last time...where they give us another $2Ks, and then whatever the tax man will give me, which should be 3K's or so...and what ever the wife can come up with and what ever I can get scraped together for 2 months of work....if I can get that figuare on the loan near $130Ks on my first payment....I'll be happy and I wont have to pay all that intrest on the closing costs and fee's......

Mortgages sucks... :cry:

Still 30K's in student loans, and this damn mortgage...so my total debt on just those two items...will be $172,500...and I have one hospital bill for $75, gas bill of $300, electric bill of $250, cable, internet, and phone for $120....and some other BS bills floating around,....so....I guess my sig won't be updated for quite a while... :cry:

but I saved myself about $125Ks in the intrest alone......and the house will just get worth more every year.... :)

I was trying to figure out how the hell you had a lower interest, on a smaller mortgage, WITH points (I have none) and were paying $200/mo more than I am... Then I realized the 15 year... As opposed to my 30...

What are your property taxes & homeowners?

Back