RegaMaster EVo's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lowassaccord

I was curious how much i should pay for a brand new set of RegaMaster evo's 15/6.5 still in box
regamaster.jpg
they only weigh like 8lbs or somthing like that they are supposed to be spoon racing wheels from japan.

Both are made by Desmond in Russia. They are pretty prices maybe $1200 a set used.

I'd say save yourself $1500 and get some Rota slipstreams.

I dont want knock offs or replicas or whatever they sell i want the real thing. I understand they are almost exactly the same thing in every way but i want the real thing. " how much would should i pay for them? Is 2k's too much for a set of brand new Regamaster Evo's 15/6.5 in box with 4x100 lug spacing +45 off set?

Dude, for $2000 you can get a REAL rim, and not pay for a stupid name. Really, why waste two grand on a flat black rim because it's cool to have the name, you can get a nice looking, light rim for less. This shit just amazes me.

But yes, it's too much for those. You can find mint sets for under $1200, not new in the box, but you couldn't tell the difference if they were stuck in some boxs.

Brand new Mugen MF10Ls are only $360 each, be right around $1500 shipped.

Oh, and the Spoon SW388 Desmonds are only $1730 brand new, from notoriously overpriced Inlinefour, so yea $2000 is WAAAAY too much.

alright. Thanks man, They are polished and look nice but im sure thats not going to make it worth it. Thanks again for the help.

If your going with rims like that, why would you go with a 6.5 inch wide wheel. Get the extra half inch of tire contact.

Back