Reliable Sites

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TMoney

I was just wondering what are some reliable sites that people have used to order JDM engines and other AUTHENTIC JDM parts from because im looking for a B18c5 and im not to shure about those ass clowns on ebay or some sites that are jus gonna screw me outta my hard earned cash. <_<

jspecautosports.com and totaljdm.com seem to be rather reliable, while also being among the cheapest. also, the latter allows you to choose between jdm and usdm engines and pieces, and the former provides verification of trustworthiness through their ebay supplying.

derek

www.importautosalvage.com Ships THE most beautiful motors I have seen shipped, period. They aren't really an importer, they are an import salvage yard, and they have a ton of Honda /Acura motors and parts. Someone posted pis of the Honda section from their yard on H-T, and it is sad to see sooo many dead Hondas.

Other than them hmotorsonline.com is hte most consistant as fa as good motors, www.passwordjdm.com is good, but I would barter the deal over the phone with the owner instead of online. www.inlinefour.while not being a favorite, and taking forever and not being cheap has produced a few really nice clean motors, www.jhpusa.com is not cheap, but I have heard only good things.

Back