remember that skyline vs cobalt thing?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ya, that cobalt won overall. This is old news guys :)

The Evo's did pretty well in AWD classes. :)

that's a completely different thing. the thing with the skyline and cobalt and jetta was on the speed channel.

I contend that the only reason the cobalt was that fast was because John Heinricy was driving it.

The only reason John Heinricy was driving it was because of GM's backing.

They had to do something impressive so the cobalt could break into the "tuner market".

hrmmmm looks like a FF beat 18 AWD and 13 FRs
shit and i thought FR and AWD was automaticly better than a FF

:flipoff:

im probly not looking at this fairly though
that cobalt was probly more modified for road course than those other cars :rollseyes:

yeah maybe thats the problem
the test was biased
REAL performance is measured in a straight line

I mean, clearly the other car's 0-60 times and skid pad numbers out do that of the cobalt!

well there was an 05 mustang
it came in 44th place
but it was setup for mAdD d0<span style="color:#FF0000">R</span>iFtooo0!!!!!1!!!!! cUz iTz jDm lik3 that y0!!!!!1!!!!!
if more people bought them for road course use im sure that one would have done better

Quoted post[/post]]
well there was an 05 mustang
it came in 44th place
but it was setup for mAdD d0<span style="color:#FF0000">R</span>iFtooo0!!!!!1!!!!! cUz iTz jDm lik3 that y0!!!!!1!!!!!
if more people bought them for road course use im sure that one would have done better

I think the problem was that it was an 05. If it had been a 2000-2002, it would have come in 0th, because not even 1st would have been good enough.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
'Evo, Evo, Sykline, Evo, Evo, Skyline, 88 CRX, Evo, Skyline'

you think thats the one with the k20a?

i'm going out on a limb here, but i'm pretty sure it was the supercharged K24 that was in hondatuning or something a while back

EDIT* http://www.hasport.com/News/Projects/1988%20CRX.htm

and oh yeah, looks like the gm performance division guys know what they're doing :mrgreen:

EDIT AGAIN* http://forums.superstreetonline.com/photo/...oto=898&cat=548
the engine is sticking out of the hood. definitely a k, possibly the super k24.
i think i have the mag that car is in.....

Back