remember that skyline vs cobalt thing?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I don't care how good they say a Cobalt is, I'm not buying a car that looks like it has Down Syndrome.

DAMN!! What a fucking embrassment to the Skyline. Getting owned twiced on two different occasions by a fucking Cobalt. This time Tarzan Yamada was driving the Signal Auto GT-R. That GT-R is one bad mother fucker. It out-paced a Ferrari 360 Modena by a good 6 seconds or so at Button Willow a couple of years back. Ferrari was stock, but its still pretty fucking fast. I just can't believe it lost to that Cobalt. Good work GM.

Oh yeah during that time attack with the Ferrari, there was a Cobra that placed like 10th? Are you being sarcastic that it would beat all those cars? Maybe a modded Viper like an ACR or a Z06, but a mustang? I havent seen a mustang win anything as far as road-racing goes. :shrugs:

Did anyone notice that N1 Skyline? I thought that was supposed to be the shit? I guess it is "shit." My love for the GT-Rs just dropped a few notches.

However, it did win the Sports Compact Super Car Challenage. Ran mid 11s and made 570whp on 91 pee gas. Thats fucking great to me. I think it got like 20mpg on the highway. Not bad. So all is not lost.

Quoted post[/post]]
Oh yeah during that time attack with the Ferrari, there was a Cobra that placed like 10th? Are you being sarcastic that it would beat all those cars? Maybe a modded Viper like an ACR or a Z06, but a mustang? I havent seen a mustang win anything as far as road-racing goes. :shrugs:

you must have somehow missed this thread
https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=63201

apparently t3h mUsTaNg cAn neVa<span style="color:#FF0000">R</span> loSe!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!one!!!!! :rollseyes:

blah, i got tired of reading, became a special olympic issue.

anyway, sorry to thread jack, but since we're on the topic of road racing and domestics. are the new corvette c6-rs riding on leaf springs? the c5-rs were IRS right? Gotta find that link that compared the C5 and C5-R.

Quoted post[/post]]
http://forums.superstreetonline.com/photo/...oto=898&cat=548
the engine is sticking out of the hood. definitely a k, possibly the super k24.
i think i have the mag that car is in.....

i found better pics:
wNjUzMjMwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNjQ1NjE2NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNjQ1NjE1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

definantly the supercharged k24. i guess the black one has the k20a.

for some reason, i knew it had to be the super k24 before i even saw the pictures.

i remember reading the article about that car and they said they were building it for the the time attack. it won the limited FF, too. or at least looking at the times, it had the best limited FF time.

Back