Remember the Alamo! errr... the old gallery?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Also the pics for the removing the airbag thread are in the "album making is fun" album.

If you want I can save and reload all the tech pics, but if you can handle it since my computer is a tortoise, that would be cool.

naw, it wasn't even a linux thing. i had the absolute path wrong.

our old server was /home2/usr/public_html/
and our new one is /home/...... (... for security reasons :p)

well, i set it up to the old path :p

you've spent longer 'taking down the old gallery' than a woman spends in the bathroom taking showers, getting dressed, primping, doing her make up, and even going to the party, dancing all night, getting drunk, and trying to have heterosexual sex drunk, realizing men just can't keep it up when they're intoxicated, sniffs coke, OD's and gets rushed to the hospital, and then does it all over again every weekend.

geez.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Feb 22 2005, 02:26 PM
you've spent longer 'taking down the old gallery' than a woman spends in the bathroom taking showers, getting dressed, primping, doing her make up, and even going to the party, dancing all night, getting drunk, and trying to have heterosexual sex drunk, realizing men just can't keep it up when they're intoxicated, sniffs coke, OD's and gets rushed to the hospital, and then does it all over again every weekend.

geez.
[post=464645]Quoted post[/post]​

ROFFLMMFAO!!!

Back