Remember the Junk Piano....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
a while ago, George7777 and I took apart a piano to move it to the basement...and his brother-in-law helped move it. So it was clutering up the basement now...and I'm trying to get shit put together for the garage...so guess what I did with that old piano?????

yup....keep scrolling......

Before....

DSC00049.JPG

DSC00050.JPG

progress...

DSC00051.JPG

DSC00052.JPG

DSC00053.JPG

almost done...

DSC00054.JPG

DSC00055.JPG

DSC00056.JPG

and done....

DSC00057.JPG

DSC00058.JPG

DSC00059.JPG

I now have a place to mount the huge vice I got, to mount the grinder, and to sit down and port and polish heads and other things...and I can bang on it...since it's solid as hell...400+ pounds of solid wood...and it has casters...so it's moveable on the concrete floor.

now to go get more pegboard pegs.... :laugh:

I was going to turn it into a bar for the basement...but I wanted a sturdy table. :p

Now it's worth 100% more then it was before. =)

yup :cool:

plus it has a shelf on the bottom, and I can use the stop shelf as well. And now to go get a light for it...and start packing it with tools...

DSC00063.JPG

DSC00064.JPG

DSC00065.JPG

And for dusty days or day not in use...I can slap the covers back on to keep the tools clean.... :p
or Stealth-mode :ph34r:

I can see it now... "why does this guy have a piano in his garage?" :confused:

DSC00066.JPG

DSC00067.JPG

DSC00068.JPG

:cool:

This strike sucks..... :cry:

Monday I'll prolly start the CRX or the Z rebuild....

Not sure what I want to do though...build the CRX..and sell it...have some money...or build the Z and get it ready for the drifting season and hope I get back to work asap and the tax money comes in. :cry:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

can't have a clayton pic w/o a coronoa :mrgreen:

I'm going to get a 48" floresant light the next time I have a few dollars and I'm at walmart or homedepot. :wink:

Already planned...hehe

What happened to the lockers? Wanna possibly trade for my big cabinets I have? :) They will make great welding tables...

And Clayton... Do yourself a favor... When you plumb the garage, put an air fitting on the pegboard or something, so you can use a coilhose or something like that for working at the piano.

Back