remember when you were the slow kid?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

htrcivic96sir

Remember when you were the slow kid. Mr. stock 4 banger..... You had just bought your honda with plans/dreams of domestic desimation. Everyone wanted a piece of your blistering slow, hamster-powered H - bomb fat chick magnet. You pull up to a light and all the v8 'stangs and sports cars the other kids were "handed" via mommy/daddy wanted to show you that your gas sipp-sippin', no girl gettin' homey you ain't fresh az I'm iz honda was no match for their whip. I was this same guy and many of you can relate. Well here we are, evovled into turbo hatch civics, n/a teggys, accords,... so on and so forth. Since those days of virgin-istic ways, I've stepped up from the traditional honda applications and into an s2000. Trust me, Love my car to death and will love it until it clicks 300 gah-zillion miles on the odometer. But , Is it just me, or is it when you obtain a car with a fast reputaion, that every Tom,Dick, and Harry want a piece of you BUT the faster cars. For example; on my way home one evening I saw an SS 'maro with exhuast and what not revving on innocent drivers like there was no tomorrow. I blow up on his passenger side revving like a mad man and he cowwers ( << spellcheck) in his seat like he couldn't hand my ass to me if he wanted. Instead Im harassed by a man in a fuggin' Windstar at the next light. Since this day I have been revved on by a numerous amount of Spectras, 1st gen cavaliers, redneck-rustedout beaters and the like. Maybe it's because the guys that had nice cars when we were younger got all the booty, ended up with a family well before adult hood, and had to give up their cars, leaving behind the guys looking for the payback. Next thing you know we'll be in family mode, give up the ghost in the driveway, and these cats will be in mid-life crisis. Then it starts all over again. Well not me..... not this time..... I'll be waiting for those bastards, hopefully you will be too. If you are, give me a woooooot.. woo woooott!!! and take no prisoners next time you decide to do some " spirited driving" .

:woowoo:

lmfao...my buddy has a 350z and he gets that shit all the time...all the p0s cars wanna race him...lol

I can kinda relate to the growing up a bit when it comes to hondas. When I first bought my car, it was so clean, completely stock. Slowly I built it up through highschool, finally getting a GSR swap. Then I needed a bigger car, and as if it were an oil change, I changed every part that was on my del sol onto a hatch. Now driving around, I have fun with my car, but I don't even really think of it as a fast or sporty car any more. Its just a daily driver....with a gsr engine and track worthy suspension. And now that I don't really get a ton of excitement out of the car, I actually want to go back to where I started basicly. I want to find a peferctly clean Civic VX and just rack the miles up and try and get a half a million miles on her.

just this morning on my way to breakfast i had a dodge neon let loose of most of its vital fluids ( via his exhuast )all over the front end of my car in an attempt to show off.....and for what???? I guess just to have me drop-trow on him in front of his girlfriend with just a little goose of the throttle. It wouldn't have got to me if my car wasn't clean and my lungs were already shot.
P.S. I do believe Im gonna shit a quart of oil tonight.

I still am the slow kid... 3 years later. But I don't act like I use to and I know a lot more.

Back