Remember

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

shaotek07

On this day, the 9th of March 2003, 8PM EST, My Grand Mother Went To Heaven. She Was Born In 1906 And Would Have Been 97 In June. Please Pray That She Has A Safe Journey. I Love You Grand Mommy. To All Of You Who Read This, Never Forget Where You Came From. Never Forget Your Family. Go Hug Your Mom And Your Dad. Go Hug Your Grand Parents. Go Hug Your Sisters And Your Brothers. Go Hug Your Neighbour. Go Hug A Stranger Because They Are Your Family Too. Thank You. :worthy:

Yeah...uhh my grandpa had a heart attack yesterday...Hes still alive though. He can't do anything but wait to die because he has had 3 open heart surgeries. So yeah I did that stuff.

sorry to hear about your grandma.

my grandpa turned 90 last nov, and i think the only thing keeping him alive is his 1960 dodge desoto he's trying to restore.

i lost my only grandparent, my gramma, and 3 friends that i had been friends with since the 4th grade all in the same year, it's tough, you'll get through it and smile again, just think about the good times man.

sorry to hear about your grandma. i truly beleive in the "other side" and that she is right now surrounded by loving family and friends over there...and is in a much happier place. remember that when you think about her, she is there with you, right by your side.

you can always think about it like this: God got jealous and finally decided he'd been without her long enough :) . That's how i get through tough times such as those when a loved one passes away. Being a Christian and trusting in God is what always saves me...keeps me from thinking things are too hard and i can't take it anymore. God is very fortunate to spend eternity with your grandmother. My condolences.

Back