Removable Steering Wheel

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NoJokE

Does anyone know the site to a the hub that lets you have a detachable steering wheel. I have searched google and come up short. SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!

I saw this like months ago and forget to save the site, it CAN fit Momo and Sparco, but i forgot the name. I want the site if you know it, does it make a difference why i need it? if you know it, hook it up, and if not, its cool.

Originally posted by NoJokE@Oct 28 2003, 10:57 PM
I saw this like months ago and forget to save the site, it CAN fit Momo and Sparco, but i forgot the name. I want the site if you know it, does it make a difference why i need it? if you know it, hook it up, and if not, its cool.

I was curious so I thought I'd ask why you want one. Does it make a difference why I asked? no.

I never looked for a removable steering wheel but I made a guess that MOMO, since they make shit like that, could make a hub for it. you don't know MOMO's site?

MoM0 it up

Originally posted by brntorangehatch@Oct 28 2003, 06:19 PM
grant makes one... my brother got one in his highway... heres one place that sells it...http://www.tognottisautoworld.com/Products/Grant/security.asp

Something like THAT, but for Momo and Sparco steering wheels.

SleeperGTX- Its not a steering wheel, its the HUB itself. The steering wheel has nothign to do with it. The HUB accepts the steering wheels, but the HUB is what makes the steering wheels detachable.

To answer your first question, i want a detachable steering wheel for extra security.

Originally posted by NoJokE+Oct 28 2003, 11:28 PM-->
brntorangehatch
@Oct 28 2003, 06:19 PM
grant makes one... my brother got one in his highway... heres one place that sells it...http://www.tognottisautoworld.com/Products/Grant/security.asp

Something like THAT, but for Momo and Sparco steering wheels.

SleeperGTX- Its not a steering wheel, its the HUB itself. The steering wheel has nothign to do with it. The HUB accepts the steering wheels, but the HUB is what makes the steering wheels detachable.

To answer your first question, i want a detachable steering wheel for extra security.

Are you fucking retarded? did you even browse through the site I gave you? had you done so you would have seen the removable hub kits that MOMO sells.

I know what you wanted... LOOK AT IT

Quick-fuckin-release kits

Originally posted by NoJokE@Oct 28 2003, 06:28 PM

are you gonna be walkin' through the mall carrying your steering wheel?

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Oct 28 2003, 06:52 PM

Are you fucking retarded? did you even browse through the site I gave you? had you done so you would have seen the removable hub kits that MOMO sells.

No. Yes. Yes i did

Thats not the one i wanted

are you gonna be walkin' through the mall carrying your steering wheel?

You dont see that enough if you ask me, mall steering wheel carriage.

Originally posted by NoJokE+Oct 29 2003, 02:43 AM-->
sleepergtx
@Oct 28 2003, 06:52 PM

No. Yes. Yes i did

Thats not the one i wanted

Why didn't you say that then? <_<

Lude68-Thanks a lot bro!!! That was the exact one i was looking for, good looking out. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Back