Removal of SRS unit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Kajed Kreation

before anyone starts writing about how this is illegal, unsafe, and just plain stupid...i know my risks...now...the entire interior and exterior of my car is stripped...my custom interior that i have done i.e. dash conflicts with the airbag...and i just plain dont like them. i have all the harnesses taken apart and removed from the car...is there anyway to completely remove all traces of this system from my car...im asking because when everything is hooked back up i dont want the car fuckin up and doin crazy shit and throwin the cel, and stopping me from passing state emissions because of some bullshit sensor...so another words how can i make it seem as if it never was in the car?

The only problem I know of is the horn, and any other column mounted controls, such as cruise, or if you have integrated stereo controls.

IMO you'd do best just to remove the steering wheel, and run the line for the horn, and be happy at that, removing the whole wiring harness can be a pain in the ass.

i already have wiring harnesses out...i was just wondering if the ecu is gunna throw the cel because it will be looking for the unit that is no longer in the car

Nope, ECUs, control motor function and emissions.

Back