(REMOVED) Jackass

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

humblegumbo

1595cc's of Mad Fury
Anybody else get hit w/ this nonsense? :confused:

post_new.gif
Today, 04:10 PM TurboDuck vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);
REMOVED Evangelist

reputation_pos.gif

icon1.gif
I need some car photos.
Hey, I am sorry to bother you. My name is Ivan and I need some help from people with photos.

Anyway, it's about an online community I started, called REMOVED. Since it is a brand spanking new site, not many users or photos are available yet. So, I am trying to gather around 300 users with photos, before moving on with launching and a more serious marketing plan. So, if you don't mind and have some minutes to spare, would you mind stepping aside to REMOVED to create profiles of you and your car(s), then upload some photos?

Sorry if this message may come out wrong, sounding like a spam. Well, I am not an internet celebrity, just an average Joe trying to run a site. :mfrown: If you are not interested, just disregard this message.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ignore me if you don't like it ... sorry for doing so. I just need some fillers, while testing out the app.

Just ignore me if you don't like it ... sorry for doing so. I just need some fillers, while testing out the app.
if you want to get people to do anything for you, make some posts and build a rapport with the members. let them know who you are and try to find out a little about them.

sending private messages is creepy, annoying, and spamming.

I don't know. I've never tried to start or run a site.

I haven't been to Dripp.net yet. I thought I'd ask other members here if they'd heard of you before running to a site run by an unknown here. What would you think if you were on a forum & got a PM from a new join w/ no posts asking for a favor?
Might be a little suspicious yourself. :ph34r:

I don't think people here are against you. Try starting a thread in members lounge w/ more info about your site, what you hope to accomplish, & what's in it for new members.

If you're going to 'cold-call' people, prepare for lots of rejection. Ask any telemarketer. ^_^

agree ... points well taken. I'll post a thread a members' lounge. I hope the mods are OK about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back