removing gsr super charger help!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vtecsir1

im getting a ridiculous deal on a gsr supercharger but i have to remove it from the car and replace the bare parts.

i have a stock gsr manifold and tb and injectors for it.

what else would need to be replaced? maybe a different pulley or something? stock belts i assume?

anyone have expierience removing or installing one?

thanks

Is it JRSC, or Vortech? they're different, so it's hard to say what you would need exactly. If it had another pulley, you'd need that, whatever lines were removed or changed, not sure what managment they were using, or how it was hooked up. And the belt.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jul 27 2005, 09:46 AM
Is it JRSC, or Vortech? they're different, so it's hard to say what you would need exactly. If it had another pulley, you'd need that, whatever lines were removed or changed, not sure what managment they were using, or how it was hooked up. And the belt.
[post=531874]Quoted post[/post]​

jackson charger sorry i didnt mention it. yeah im not sure about what was add4ed or taken away thats why i was hoping someone had done it before. i looked at the directions for putting it on and it didnt seem to take away anything.

Back