Renamed: Argue with ReDCiViCSi thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Monthly Expenses

coke - $1700
whores - $2000
mayonnaise - $150
powdered drink mix - $75ish
pimento loaf - $90
chia pets - $100
random crap from late night infomercials - $300 - $800
pre-ban NyQuill - $250

hookers & blow...and pimento loaf :puke:

so yeah .. monthly..

rent = $900 (includes util)
debt = $300
data = $230
fuel = $200 (rex) ~ $350 (heep)

monthly OOP ~ $1750.

Last edited:
Is banning just as hard? I forgot, I haven't done it in so long.

And HOW aren't my facts straight there chico? You say $35/hr in one thread, then its $50/hr. and UP TO $60/hr in this thread. I'll wave that flag as high as I can asshat.

Oh, and not for nothing, but a quick salary search for an ELECTRICIAN III (meaning full experiences jones) in Oregon has a median salary of $53,5k/YR. which equates out to just over $25/hr. I highly doubt your ol' man is paying these resources $35/hr. additional over the median salary in Oregon - and thats even considering commercial work.

Oops, there I go waving the BS flag again. Go on and dislike all you want, I don't lose sleep over it.

Word. Good level III up here gets like maybe a bit over 30/hr, and we have an incredibly higher standard of living than oregon. Maybe around 35/hr in the city and union. BUT. If you're a foreman in the union prevailing wage can be around 42/hr.

w00t. I'm clear across the country and am pretty on par - gotta love tools at hand to get me this info.

Also, I love how we've digressed on the topic, lol!

- rent: $225/mth
- electricity/directTV (sucks)/gas and water/Verizon FiOS internet (bad-fucking-ass): around $120/mth (i split these with 2000Si in half)
- 2004 Mazda3 car payment: $310/mth
- car insurance for Mazda 3 and Ford Ranger: $108/mth
- cell phone: $55/mth

total: around $818/mth
left over for the month: around $500-600 (i dont make alot where i work at)

Hmm..

Rent: 1300
Car: 535
Insurance (covers 4 cars): 370
Gas: 400
Student Loan: 600
CC: 350
Cable, internet, phone: 175
Total: 3730.
I take home about 5200 a month after 401k (10%), espp (10%) and savings $400 a month. I get 15% bonus each year and Stock options, espp sales and RSU's that are not included in take home. Thats play money. :)

Everyone buy VeriSign SSL certs to keep our stock price up! :)

Last edited:
Mortgage..................................... $1,173.82
Tax and insurance on house........ $297.52
HELOC Loan............................ $386.84
Car insurance......................... $99.34
Cell Phones........................... $145.47
Student loans......................... $300.00
Electricity............................$225.00
Gas for house........................ $225.00
Gas for Garage(winter months)... $200
Food and house supplies................ $900
Gas for cars........................... $280
Cable, Internet, Phone.................. $150
wife's medication...................... $100
dog food.............................. $60
401K investment......................... $1080
Ciggs ................................ $210
Beer................................... $260

Over $6000....:ph34r:

and thats not including any car parts, toys, games, dvds, clothes, going out for sushi, wheels, cars, or tires....:ph34r:

Complete baller!!!! :D

hrmmm i make far to little the wife spends far to much and i am in debt up to my eyeball. i don't even want to figure out the math it is just to depressing

House Expenses
Mortgage $447.09 (includes insurance and Escrow)
Waste Management - $66.60 every four months
FiOS/DirecTV - $49.99/68.79/month

Variable cost home expenses:
NH Utilities (water/sewer) - Varies $40-80 a month
Nipsco (gas) - Varies from $40-80/month
AEP (electric) - Varies from $40-80/month

All these payments are halved by both Brian and I, and hopefully soon to be cut in thirds.

Automotive
Car Payment $246.20 (paid 250) /month with $7,000 left on the tab.
Insurance (auto/health/life/disability) $91.00/month [76.xx for car, 14.xx for the other lines of insurance]

Personal
Consolidation loan $179.78/month (paid 180)
Cell Phone $60/month
Credit Card 1 & 2; minimum of 100 to each.

Without Brian here, my net income wouldn't allow me to have a cell phone, tv or internet. I'm planning on cancelling my satellite TV for FiOS TV which should cut down that cost by 20 dollars. That in turn gives us less money being paid out and more reliable TV service.

Last edited:
Rent-455
Gas(for my car)-250
Electric-70
Cell Phone-60
Car Insurance-90
Student Loan-200
Cable/internet-90
Total-1215
I bring home about 1600 after taxes. The rest goes to food and savings. It sucks not being able to save much a month

Jesus I can't believe some or your mortages/rent. My rent is actually 2k a month, the wife puts in 700 a month on it. If we bought a house our mortgage would be 4k a month. California Bay Area FTL. :(

:D

My mortgage with escrow and insurance is cheaper than EF9s rent. Cold and boring as shit NE Indiana FTW.

Ya, well we're thinking of moving to Austin TX. Good jobs out there and we could actually buy a home out there. lol

I wish I were 17 and made an average of 2.5-2.6k a month. That'd be nice.

I can't complain though.
Average income: aprox. $600 before taxes every 2 weeks
Cell phone (mine and moms): $135
Gas: $100/2 weeks
Insurance: $90
Credit Card (boo :(): Usually around $120

Available Spending for the month: Currently 400 or less after taxes, but I live at home and I'm still in highschool so I can't really bitch much.

EDIT: Cold and cheap for the win, mortgage on our house/soon to be my house is only $735/mo, +utilities/cable/internet aprox $1100 a month, on a house.

I'll admit to one thing though, when you come home from work and it's a fucking blizzard out, and you come home and the car cover has blown off your crx that currently doesn't have a hood due to re-painting and your engine bay is filled with snow, cold and cheap for the lose :(

Last edited:
I was at least hoping for a response from Mr. Red.

I'm let down now.

OKay Bob.... Seriously you are the smartest person on this entire forum.

Is banning just as hard? I forgot, I haven't done it in so long.

And HOW aren't my facts straight there chico? You say $35/hr in one thread, then its $50/hr. and UP TO $60/hr in this thread. I'll wave that flag as high as I can asshat.

Oh, and not for nothing, but a quick salary search for an ELECTRICIAN III (meaning full experiences jones) in Oregon has a median salary of $53,5k/YR. which equates out to just over $25/hr. I highly doubt your ol' man is paying these resources $35/hr. additional over the median salary in Oregon - and thats even considering commercial work.

Oops, there I go waving the BS flag again. Go on and dislike all you want, I don't lose sleep over it.

That's really strange because my dad is re-doing all of the Portland, ORegon freshwater system and the electricians that work for him are making $60/Hour-/+

YOu can't sit there an tell me some numbers that you look up on the internet an say it's right?
MY DAD PAYS THEM!!! I KNOW HOW MUCH HE PAYS THEM, THATS WHY I'M GOING TO BE AN ELECTRICIAN, IT'S VERY GOOD MONEY AND IT'S GOOD CLEAN WORK, thanks though?

thats because :bs:your stories don't seem to add up, and most people are skeptical(especially when it comes to kids telling stories on the net). For instance how do you go to school and work 9 hours a day plus luch break and commute?

I go to school from 8-11 A.M. Drive home for lunch and be at work by 11:30, I work until 8:30 P.M. then go home. My commute between home, work an school adds up to about 10 minutes total. My work is like a mile away.
I can post up some mapquest distances if you'd like??
This is why I hate people on forums like this, that think they know everything about everyone...

Is it because you're a fucktard?
Totalburout, when I grow up I want to be JUST like you?

agree'd, and i like seeing all the "mature" adults just going at it with me because I'm only 17. Grow up you guys honestly

Back