Renamed: Argue with ReDCiViCSi thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

OKay Bob.... Seriously you are the smartest person on this entire forum.
Thanks, I'm glad someone noticed.

That's really strange because my dad is re-doing all of the Portland, ORegon freshwater system and the electricians that work for him are making $60/Hour-/+

YOu can't sit there an tell me some numbers that you look up on the internet an say it's right?
MY DAD PAYS THEM!!! I KNOW HOW MUCH HE PAYS THEM, THATS WHY I'M GOING TO BE AN ELECTRICIAN, IT'S VERY GOOD MONEY AND IT'S GOOD CLEAN WORK, thanks though?
Then I know where you got it from, your dad is an :asshat: just the same for paying guys $35/hr. more than the Portland area average.

Do you have down syndrome?

Yes i see it says you're 26, i'm 17 and i'm acting more grown up than you.
I feel so dumb even responding to what you are saying....starting to feel bad for myself.
":asshat:" what a good example of maturity??

No my dads company does alot of different work, he pays his electricians that much because of the work they're doing right now. It's a 20 year job....they'll never finish it probably. He's been working on it for 6 years now... the job cost $100's of millions. Like $250 Million or something. Half of it is working under ground in very wet and cold conditions. ANd fuck dude i say if my dad pays them that an they work their ass' off then who cares? It's not like you're paying for any of it...

I feel so dumb even responding to what you are saying....starting to feel bad for myself.
is there a possibility you could tell me what time it is over there?

k thanx ill get back to you a little later
edit!!!never mind how many minutes away is your school from the place you stay at?!

Last edited:
alright, ya i'm working on my final math class then i can start my electrician program, i'm on my 5th year of highschool math. and i dont even like math...

He was talking about the fact that you say your 17 but your age on the left says that you are 18 years old. There fore making you look somewhat dim.

All you need for an electrician apprenticiship is a B or better in Algebra. There is no need for 5 years of math. If there was half of the electricians I have worked with would not have made the cut.

All you need for an electrician apprenticiship is a B or better in Algebra. There is no need for 5 years of math. If there was half of the electricians I have worked with would not have made the cut.
how many minutes away from your place is the school?
and what time do you need to be in the classroom?

Oh i know i don't HAVE to take that many years I just want to know everything and I have nothing else to do an could use the extra credit to graduate. I know where do i change my age thing, i just clicked a random month when i filled it out cause i wanted to post something fast. I'm 18 in the beginning of january though...

OKay Bob.... Seriously you are the smartest person on this entire forum.

That's really strange because my dad is re-doing all of the Portland, ORegon freshwater system and the electricians that work for him are making $60/Hour-/+

YOu can't sit there an tell me some numbers that you look up on the internet an say it's right?
MY DAD PAYS THEM!!! I KNOW HOW MUCH HE PAYS THEM, THATS WHY I'M GOING TO BE AN ELECTRICIAN, IT'S VERY GOOD MONEY AND IT'S GOOD CLEAN WORK, thanks though?

I go to school from 8-11 A.M. Drive home for lunch and be at work by 11:30, I work until 8:30 P.M. then go home. My commute between home, work an school adds up to about 10 minutes total. My work is like a mile away.
I can post up some mapquest distances if you'd like??
This is why I hate people on forums like this, that think they know everything about everyone...

Totalburout, when I grow up I want to be JUST like you?

He was talking about the fact that you say your 17 but your age on the left says that you are 18 years old. There fore making you look somewhat dim.

DING! I even posted a link to your profile.

My school? its like an 8 minute drive from my house to my desk. I have to be in here at 8 until 11, and I don't have to work today! and it's pay day!

ok soo you sit in a 5th year math class for 4 hours?!?in high school?! shit isnt adding up..you sposed to be in MATH class at 8 am...you posted at 8:15 am...from a math class?!?and now you dont work today?!its wednesday why wouldnt you have to work today??get shit straight man

Last edited:
And as they said most electricians don't make $60/Hour, if i made $30-$45/Hour It would be clean stuff like housing stuff or commercial stores an stuff. 2 Terms is considered 1 Year of school. My first 2 years I took 2 years of math, last year I took 2 years of math in one year because I had 4 math classes, now i'm taking another math class so I'm ready for the career I have picked and I get an elective credit for it. Thank you for your concern though. :):):)

Back