Renamed: Argue with ReDCiViCSi thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I almost feel bad for him. This was his last post, he no longer has an avatar, his rep is/has been red, and he's riding in a spaceship.

I wonder if his dad paid for the spaceship, or if he borrowed it from Area 51 when he was in the Marine Corp. becoming a licensed sniper, while in highschool.

i wasn't really even joining in on the newb bash
i just called him out when i saw blatant flaws (aka lies)

i call em like i see em
suck up
:)

i call em like i see em
suck up
:)

i can't help it that e's the blunt honest witty smartass that he is (now thar's a suckup) ^_^ but srsly e wasn't the recipient of the pms, so it can't rly be sucking up, just how i see it. so pfffffft.

and yay can we all get back to wtfe it is we do on HS besides skeer off the self-esteem-deficient newbs?

i can't help it that e's the blunt honest witty smartass that he is (now thar's a suckup) ^_^ but srsly e wasn't the recipient of the pms, so it can't rly be sucking up, just how i see it. so pfffffft.

and yay can we all get back to wtfe it is we do on HS besides skeer off the self-esteem-deficient newbs?

Ok, wait... I didn't see a lack of self esteem... except well, he was just covering it up I guess with his major ego... I was enjoying that his PMs to me were very different from yours...:ph34r::eek:huh:

jeebus this thread spreads like wild fire.

continue your rabble, i'm goin to work

when can he post again?

Good news !

I've submitted Hondaswap.com to the Ladies Home Journal for "top websites to spend time" and IT WON FIRST PLACE !

WHOO HOO

i think it might have been E..cuz red had his ride posted as FUCK E

wasnt me... i left for lunch and came back to find all of this shit

holy suck up
why don't you just marry him already :ph34r:

:ph34r: :p :fuckyou3:

thats all i did... and some how im singled out as the raging asshole who was picking on him

:shrug2:

don't be. He reminds me sort of me being retarded back in the day. I wasn't that fucking stupid, but I was stupid. I think someone called me out once on knowing people with cars, so I got one or two of em to post up. But that was that.

But in hindsight I was a fucktard. Just look at my integra, and civic. fucking retarded. I don' t know what I was thinking, but that was "cool" back in the day. After the civic I cleaned up my acts of retardedism, and being 20, I hope I'm somewhat respectable. But then again. I wouldn't post up some stupid ass fucking story about fucking an ex' bestfriend, then a I make so much more than everyone and will make a shit ton. I have had many rant posts, and advice threads, but I'd hope they were in a much more mature and non-egotistical manner.

So with that. I'll jump on the don't open your mouth unless you are an adult and know what you're talking about. And bragging isn't cool.

ok soo what have we learned since dumbass started running his mouth.??that hes a kid that just doesnt know any better and tries to act cool/rich/know-it-all..just to fit in...

:lmao:
thats gotta sting so much more coming from a super moderator
Bah, he wont care. He'll come back with some "Reason number XXX why California sucks" response. :p

Sometimes I forget I'm a mod on here, should I watch what I say? I'm just taking good ol Bob Vila's lead. :)

i dont even see him on the banned user list.... i have no clue what happened :shrug2:

wtf??if nobody banned him then whats going on???maybe he was given 72 hrs to thinl upon his actions and how it made other members feel?!

Back