Renting garage...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Um, I wanted that motor, dipstick.

I know... :p :laugh:

If the valve guide seals/tune up doesn't clear up the problem...then you'll get a motor with new spark plug wires, new dizzy cap, new spark plugs, fresh oil, cleaned injectors (2), new oil filter, new valve cover gaskets...etc.....

and if it does make it thru the winter....then you might still have a chance to snag it before we blow it up...or you might even get it with a turbo if doesn't blow up...or you can donate that turbo you have, and we can test and tune on it....and if it doesnt blow up....then you still get everything when he gets the project motor built and ready for the swap....

nothing is finalized yet...so get yo arse up here this afternoon and help with the garage and talk to him.... :wink:

So what is going on here ? When are the dates, what are you doing with the old motor, what is the status ?!

Don't know of the date quite yet...we were working on the valve seals today and snapped the cam...after we get it back together and see how it runs I'll determine what to do from there...if it won't make it through the winter, then I might just go ahead with the swap and worry about building it up in the spring...

Back