Rep points?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

senate_9427 said:
anyone else notice that when you are looking at the list of threads, if you hover over one, it shows like the first line or so of it? pretty cool.

Hey B, I don't know if you remember this, but a long time ago I pm'ed you to ask if this was possible for the old forum style. Great addition, i've been looking forward to seeing if this was possible on here.

So far you made a great choice on the new forum style. Easy access, great option, and the color scheme is easy on the eyes. Very user friendly.

how come in my User CP I have a rep point from someone but my rating is still 0?

they don't update until the task runs twice a day to save server processes. they aren't instant.

Total newb question, but what are the rep points for? just how "trustworthy" you are?

rep is pretty meaningless... its just a default feature of the board. had it been extra, i probably wouldn't have installed it.

sigs are limited to 500 chars cuz some people were getting carried away with it having books in their sigs.

Back