Replacement bulbs for Halo projector lights

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dmoore

Where can I find them? Or do they even exist? Thanx.

Take the bulb out of your projector and look at it- the bulb size should be stamped or printed on the bulb base. Sometimes (definitely on DOT "approved" housings) the bulb size will be stamped on the housing's lens.

Yeah but I dont understand how to even get the bulb out. Its almost like you cant and you have to replace the whole housing. :huh:

That's actually what I ended up doing... it was easier for me to take the front end of the car apart than pull bulbs out the back of the housings. Big hands suck.

I have the same problem too. IS THERE A WAY TO PULL OUT THE BULB FROM THE WIRE THAT IT'S ATTACHED TO??

just bought a 93 civic dx w/ d16 sohc and it had 1pc projectors in it. All the bulbs where burned out except one. All of the bulbs were h1 bulbs and i bought the replacements at wal-mart and the way you take out the ones i have is there is a little silver clip you have to undo in order to take them out and also you have to pull the positive wire off of the bulb

hope that helped ya

Back