Replacement For Stock Intake Manifold.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

auggiereg

I have a 95 DX D15B7 engine and I want to replace the stock intake with a stock one off of another car. What would be the best stock intake manifold to install onto my engine? Something that will give me either better HP or Tourque is what I am looking for.

the d15b7 intake on the DX/lx goes down and in, not side mount like the cx/ex/si if im not mistaken...

If it doesn't fit then what will fit? If I am just wasting my time by looking for better stock replacements let me know and I will look for aftermarket parts.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 28 2003, 03:49 AM
the d15b7 intake on the DX/lx goes down and in, not side mount like the cx/ex/si if im not mistaken...

Nope, it goes in on the side. Here's my old stock D15B7 setup:

Click for the big version.

The Y8 manifold should fit with some modification. The guys in Makuragi in Miami fit one onto a Y7 block with minimal mods- you should be able to do the same on your B7. I couldn't find the info with a quick search... so go hit Google and look for it.

Does anyone know what kind of mods I would have to make so that it will fit? And another big question is what kind of gains could I expect from this manifold?

What kind of mods do I need to fit this manifold onto my block? Please someone respond, I really need the help.

What kind of mods do I need to fit the D16Y8 intake manifold onto my block? Please someone respond, I really need the help.

Back