report on honda performance

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jenz5729

I have to write a report on some form of technology for one of my classes, and I'm trying to get together a presentation/report on honda performance upgrades (they have to be computer/technology based), and other than the obvious (hondata, vtec, etc) can you guys give me some ideas? im drawing a blank and I really don't want to generalize to all vehicles

vtec, i-vtec, how the sensors and ecu work together, boost controller :shrug2:
howstuffworks.com might help you out

Originally posted by Jenz5729@Mar 25 2004, 09:50 AM
I have to write a report on some form of technology for one of my classes, and I'm trying to get together a presentation/report on honda performance upgrades (they have to be computer/technology based), and other than the obvious (hondata, vtec, etc) can you guys give me some ideas? im drawing a blank and I really don't want to generalize to all vehicles

Check out www.pgmfi.org it has all you ever wanted to know about Honda ECUs.

Most fi system work similar, start your report there with the common sensors, honda adds a few extra bells and whistles like vtec. You will find alot more on engines in general I would think.

:werd:

I do like the idea of explaining how the sensors gather and interpret the information as it comes in. Then go into how that information modifies how the engine runs. IE cause/effect.

Back