Repost.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
A pair (2) of 13x6.5 Watanabe Type A's 4x114.3 zero offset with some decent 185/60/13 Advan A048s mounted on them..sandblasted, inspected, center area and inside painted silver, and the lip still needs to be wetsanded and polished up. The wheels are mlight, I guesstimate 8 lbs or so. I went to Japan to get these, and they are rare. Sorry, no center caps, but you can find those on Ebay. $500 OBO...and yes...I do take offers...if they are reasonable.

DSC00064.JPG

Bigger pic here
DSC00065.JPG

Bigger pic here
----------------------------------------------------------------------------NEXT-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A pair (2) of 13x6 Enkei Mesh 4x114.3 +12 offset, same deal...sand blasted and sporting some 185/60/13 Advans, painted red in the center and inside, inspected, just a couple of dents on the lips, nothing major, and they still look fine, also from Japan. A little wetsanding and some mothers polish, and they will look sweet from 2 feet away or 2 miles per hour...not as light as I hoped, and I've never drove on them... $400 OBO...and offers are welcome.

DSC00067.JPG

Bigger pic here

DSC00041.JPG

DSC00042.JPG

DSC00043.JPG

----------------------------------------------------------------------------NEXT-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A full set of 14x6.5 Watanabe Type B's, 114.3 +15 offset with Azenis RT-215's on a pair, and RT-615's on the other pair. I only striped the factory paint off the fronts, looked at them, didn't see any problems, and just repainted them and used them as soon as I could get tires on them. Unbalanced and they roll very smooth...Keepers IMHO, but I need to clear out space, and they will fit my yellow Z, but I might toss the wide body kit and the other wheels I have on it....so I don't need these as much as I want, anyways, they could use a good sandblasting when you wear out the current tires, plus the lip is painted now, but they did clean up great for a polished lip look. $900 OBO

DSC00085.JPG

DSC00086.JPG

DSC00080.JPG

DSC00083.JPG

A pair of 14x6.5 Watanabe RS-8's, 4x114.3 +18 offset with 205/60/R14 Yokohama ES-100's. Polishes up great, could use a paint stripping and repaint...your choice. $400 OBO..

DSC00121.JPG

DSC00118.JPG

DSC00119.JPG

DSC00126.JPG

16x11 Real Racing Wheels 5" BS 4x100 (15 lbs each)
New 245/45/ZR16 Yoko ES-100's
Nice clean stretch. Was going on a flared old 260Z with honda lug adapters. But the adapters were 2" too wide...and stuck out too far. I doubt they will sale for the price I'm asking, so they might end up on the yellow Z after the wide body goes on. $2000 OBO...

DSC00791.JPG

DSC00792.JPG

DSC00793.JPG

DSC00794.JPG

I might as well toss up the prized set...
15x10 (2) and 15x12 (2) American Racing Silverstones new, extreme negative offsets, -52 range, 4x114.3, and pimped out with the best tires I could find. $2900....if you need more info...then your serious.

a pair of GM lugged rims, bought them to weld in, and re-drill to match some other rims I have, but the structure just was to funky to do it...14x10 Ansen slotted mags 5x4.75 GM offset for old muscle cars. $200 a pair OBO...sorry, no pics yet...and another pair that are stuck in NJ of the same things...once I get them all together, then I'll take pics. $400 for all 4...OBO

and other wheels and tires kicking around...anything and everything is for sale...feel free to arrange an appointment to come shopping. I might even toss up the Volk CE28's into the mix...:)

More pics of the wheels can be found here...
Wheels
or here in most of the recent galleries...
Airjockie's Pics

I'm in Meriden, CT, 06451...Pick-up welcome, but I can ship, but shipping wheels and tires are a back strainer and wallet drainer...so make offers worth my time please. Email is airjockie2002(at)yahoo.com

Back