Reppin' the HS.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Battle Pope

For those of you that care, I'll be reppin' HondaSwap all weekend. My car was selected to be featured in the local mall for this sport compact "show" that they're putting on. My car's wearin' a sticker, so we'll see how many n00(B) members show up. :lol:

The mall manager hooked up with the guy that runs the shop that did my car. He's sort of new in town, so of course he wanted his 2 greatest works in there, which would be my car and his S14.5 240SX. So my car's sitting in there on display and I'm driving the "Mustink" V6 Awfulmatic for the weekend. :p

The best part is, only 4 cars met the entry requirements. There are supposed to be prizes and trophies, and out of the four, only mine and Keith's are really nice, and Keith's isn't getting judged. So I get free shit, probably. w00t

Hell no! All the chicks here are whores or whales!

side%20rear.jpg

MY EYES, OH DEAR GOD MY EYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Hey - some people really like it. Most people are just starstruck because none of them will ever have a car that "flashy" in their lives. This town is full of ricers, and I used to be one of them. Go ahead, laugh at me and my town - you wouldn't be the first one to do it.

We went through this already - it's not my car, I didn't tell him to paint it up ghey, or put crappy looking exhaust on it, or a huge wing. I did tell him to do the S15 front, but that's only because it's cool.

If you all want to bash a car, wait till I post pics of mine. Ooh! a Honda with an aluminum wing! What a ricer! >_>

I'm sorry, I just get irritated easy about things like this. You're right though, it does need to lose the wing and mufflers. Really, it needs to lose all the colors except black, but...

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Nov 5 2004, 06:39 PM
sweet deal!! good luck at the show. :)
[post=412810]Quoted post[/post]​

:ditto: :fosho: :fosho3:

gallery_34693_58_1099788903.jpg

gallery_34693_58_1099788890.jpg

Let the flames begin... <_< -_-

EDIT: Funny story: in the first pic, the two dumb bitches on the left came up shortly after and were talking about the hood... then they started reefin' on my hood pin lanyards, so I had to give them some verbal bitchslap. See, I told you guys that all the chicks here are either dumb whores or whales... And this was only in the 20 mins or so it was there...

Thanks - a lot of work went into making it all fit good. The white lude has a broken rear bumper, and the civic behind that is a total hackjob.

The shaved corners was a totally crazy idea, but it really works with the widebody I think. The city lights in the projectors are now turn signals, so it looks really clean and still functions well.

Back