Reppin' the HS.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

#1 - thats a gheto ass mall
#2 - Nice car, looks fine execpt I'm not digging the wing or the hood. Other than that, real clean :thumbsup:

I rep da HS too y0...

hondaswapy0.jpg

and My Car Club, y0... (site is down though)
4d00r3pr3zent.jpg

Everyday, same place same times, it never leaves.

Mine either. I've been wearin' one for awhile, I just thought someone might be interested to hear about the show I'm in.

We are...congrats....did you win anything...or was it just a display type of a show?

I think your car isnt bad at all. You have any shots of the rear. And not my style but i think the wing fits the scheme of the car. And good idea on the corners.

No, I don't have any pictures of the rear atm. I need to find some factory tails... :(

I wasnt talking about the stickers leaving... the car never moves. It's broked...

Your car is clean, for what it is. A show car, I give you props for that. Show cars arent my thing. I like a little of both... show-n-go, more go than show.

I was robbed.

4 cars, 3 prizes, and guess who came home with nothing...

Keith's car wasn't even supposed to be judged, but since everyone voted for it (damn stupid mall patrons) it got Best of Show anyway.

The only reason the white lude got 3rd is because the ballot box was stuffed.

The ugly blue civic with the pignose hood... god only knows why it got 2nd...

hahahaha....dude thats gay.

So are you gonna make your car fast or anything? Are you putting together a swap or a turbo kit for your car any time soon?

I might cobble together a little turbo system for 5 or so PSI, but I doubt it. I already have a weekend project that will become the... Rice Avenger! Mwahahaha... Yeah, the civic will stay a d-series ninja. :ph34r:

EDIT: There was kind of a bonus though - I got to drive my car out of the mall. :)

Back