request for you photoshop experts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pills_PMD

VIP
I suck at TEH photoshop... Basically I need an image of a woven fabric, however it isn't your traditional weave.

there will be a set of vertical rows (the warp), and then rather then horizontal (fill), the fill will be oriented so there is a 10 degree angle between the warp and fill directions...

Can anyone help?? A small section would be more than ample... I seiously suck at it.
i have photoshop 6 and photoshop elements 2.0

doing it for me , or explaining somehow to do it would be sweet... thanks guys

Image2.jpg

except it would be woven like a fabric would be... over under over under... alternating

like this one: (the lower left)

ec4k-weave1.jpg

except rather than 90 degrees between them.. there is only 10

ohhh i see

i'll give it a shot later on tonight, gotta study for my mechanical eng final tomorrow morning

when do you need it by pills?

i just figured out how to do the 0/90 degree weave... maybe i can figure out more.... but.. i need it sooner than later.. but first week of january is KEY

thanks yO!

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Dec 17 2004, 10:19 PM
i see TPP is browsing this... he's the photoshop king!
[post=433968]Quoted post[/post]​

And you see me browsing it too and I am the worthless photoshop pesent :p

Quick Question is PS CS or 7.0 better? i had 7.0 but got cs now. Oh and i might be able to do it. Ill try later if no one else does.

my friend has CS, i assume it is the better one because i think it was released after ps 7... i'm supposed to get it from him when I get back to school...

Originally posted by Calesta@Dec 18 2004, 11:46 AM
CS

But CS is the only thing that SP2 broke on my system. Time to reinstall CS again...
[post=434106]Quoted post[/post]​

Counter Strike rocks!

i use cs 8 and image ready 8, and i believe this was discussed before and my link to it deleted because its piracy lol

Back