reset srs airbag on 92 civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pugarex

how the hell do i reset the srs airbag on a 92 civic and where the hell is the ecu jumper in this car? im kind of confused cause the ecu jumper in my crx is in the passenger side and the civic has two wtf? which one is which thanks in advance..

holy old fucking post batman....where was that info when tab was trying to reset his?

same place its been since it was posteed.... searching owns you

reset ?
light?
airbag?

BROWSE the 30 threads in the articles forum?

its not that hard...

you just need to think :)

OOOOO BURN.....wait that was on me :)

where is the ecu jumper in this biotch cause i see two in the passenger side or is it some where else. i had read that before but it didnt get me anywhere because of the ecu jumper is not the same as my crx.

i did it but still cant find this thing what i noticed was a couple of wires that are cut underneath where its suppose to be what color are they? dont tell me its on a yellow wrapped thingi cause nothing is there. yeah i had reaserched and i was on the page before i started all this but i couldnt find anithing so i turned here.

Quoted post[/post]]
i did it but still cant find this thing what i noticed was a couple of wires that are cut underneath where its suppose to be what color are they? dont tell me its on a yellow wrapped thingi cause nothing is there. yeah i had reaserched and i was on the page before i started all this but i couldnt find anithing so i turned here.
Are you sure you're looking on the driver's side?
The little yellow plug actually plugs into the fusebox, so it kinda hides.
It doesn't plug into anything, just an empty slot made for it. (No pins in it)
Those pictures are for Accord.
(In case you were looking up there..
Mine was plugged into the fusebox)

Back