reset your clocks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
for all those on daylight savings time, dont forget to set your clocks back an hour tonite :)

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Oct 26 2003, 05:21 AM
for all those on daylight savings time, dont forget to set your clocks back an hour tonite :)

<-----lives in indiana...just like TPP.... hahahha suckers. :lmao:

my exgirlfriend lives in utah and i live in washington. so she is an hour ahead of me. she told me that when she sets her clock back, i will be 2 hours behind her from now on. she didn't know that the whole country sets their clocks back, what a fucktard.

Please don't mention beer right now, was at a Halloween party last night, had 5 or 6 shots of tequilla and 6 beers, I want to puke, but I can't make myself.

Originally posted by get_nick@Oct 26 2003, 05:05 PM
my exgirlfriend lives in utah and i live in washington. so she is an hour ahead of me. she told me that when she sets her clock back, i will be 2 hours behind her from now on. she didn't know that the whole country sets their clocks back, what a fucktard.

what a fucknut. :bo:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 26 2003, 04:06 PM
also, if the time of your post is off, go to your profile and check or uncheck the DLS time box.

No. It was under My Controls ---> Options ---> Board Settings to get to our Control Panel to uncheck that Daylight Savings box.

Back