resetting ecu

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlushboxTeggy

It's only stupid if it doesn't work
VIP
the maintanence light is on in the integra. its fixed and the light is pissing me off.

uhm, not sure on what obd you are, but you can remove the fuses from the underhood box the ecu and hazards. or unhook the battery

Unhook one of the terminals in the battery while the key is on the on position, then 30 sec to a min later put that terminal on, turn the car on the off position on the column, start the car, problem solved.

Quoted post[/post]]
Unhook one of the terminals in the battery while the key is on the on position, then 30 sec to a min later put that terminal on, turn the car on the off position on the column, start the car, problem solved.
cool, thanks. yea ive tried the fuse thing before but it didnt work, whatever know i have something new to try.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
cool, thanks. yea ive tried the fuse thing before but it didnt work, whatever know i have something new to try.
That way has always worked for me.

maintenance light...is that the OLI?

The different generations for integras have different ways to reset it. My G/Fs had a button under the steering column that you had to hold down while the ignition was set to ON.

Ive also heard that some you have to hold the trip reset, and others you have to push the gas pedal 3-5 times.

Anyone know other ways to reset it?

I know that in my accord the maintenance requried light automaticaly gous on every 5k mi.
It's to remind you to change your oil.
In the accord there is a funny little notch or button on the guage closter that you poke with your key.
Maybe that can help..

Quoted post[/post]]

The different generations for integras have different ways to reset it. My G/Fs had a button under the steering column that you had to hold down while the ignition was set to ON.

Ive also heard that some you have to hold the trip reset, and others you have to push the gas pedal 3-5 times.

Shit, thats right, on the DC's there's a button to the right side under the steering column, like you said with the key on the on position. I had one and forgot about it. :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Shit, thats right, on the DC's there's a button to the right side under the steering column, like you said with the key on the on position. I had one and forgot about it. :laugh:
good thing im lazy an hadnt tried it yet. becuase then i would have had the difficult task of resetting the clock.

Back