Resistor boxes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Can anyone tell me if the resistor box from an F22 is the same as a resistor box from an H22. I'm running a resistor box I got out off an OBD1 prelude S in my H22 civic. I've still got a bad bog at low rpm and I think I'm running slightly lean (or rich, honestly I haven't figured it out yet. Any help on that would be appreciated too. Apparently I'm an idiot these days.) and I've changed everything that should've helped and got no results, so now I'm looking at every possible cause. If I'm not mistaken though, F and H series injectors are both peak and hold, right?????

Resistor boxes - all the same.

Bogging problem - too many causes. Any check engine light? If no, change fuel filter, flush injectors etc.

LOL - definitely too many causes on the bogging problem. At least I can cross the resistor box off my list. Thanks. No CEL, flushed injectors, changed everything else that could be related except for ignitor and coil which I'm gonna do tomorrow, and fuel pump which IMO either works or it doesn't. It works now, so I don't think that's the problem. I don't think it's capable of only pumping half the fuel it should. Either an on or off thing from what I've been told. Thanks.

Back