Resleeving B18b to 84mm

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Poweredbyrcade

hey there. I just bought a b18a block from the junk for $85. It was a bargain so I had to get it. The thing is that since I have some spare change I thought I would deck out the block by resleeving it to 84mm. The thing is that this is my first build and I was just wondering how much will it cost to get it resleeved? I don't want to get ripped off since I don't know much about resleeving. Also what kind of pistons should I get? I wont be putting turbo in this motor since thats way out of my budget for now. Any responses will be great. Thanks!

Typically about $800-1000 to resleeve through one of the major shops, plus shipping.

As for pistons, any decent forged piston will work well, but I recommend CP pistons with Swain Tech coatings if you can afford the $.

the cheapest i found around my area was 1300 dollars for the sleeves and the machine work. but there is alot of other shit that you gotta get/do in order for it to be done.. i didnt even get sleeves and the machine work and for them to assemble the motor was 850 dollars.. dont be like i was and just expect everything to be in your budget.. its alot more money then you expect.

Back